Who's more annoying? - Poll

If you chose politicians or religious leaders please do not provide a commentary and get the thread locked. A vote will be sufficient. Thanks!

Who annoys you more?
  • Politicians
  • Celebrities
  • Psychiatrists
  • Lawyers
  • Religious Leaders
  • Other

0 voters

I couldn’t vote because they all annoy me
equally except for psychiatrists and lawyers.

2 Likes

I can’t stand it when people preach their religion to others or assume their religious beliefs are important in deciding what is best for everyone else. That always makes me angry.

Other than that I have no problem with religous people.

2 Likes

OK, so I’m that guy who voted psychiatrists. They presume that theirs is a real science.

3 Likes

I could have maybe chosen Other. People who are foul-mouthed irritate me. Also those who have the boom boxes blaring away. Get some ear buds please.

1 Like

I thought this was about forum users :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha, no I don’t think that thread would last too long.

2 Likes

I chose other only because I can get annoyed by various people within almost any group, but I can like people in almost any group too. As for the groups themselves I’m kinda agnostic.

2 Likes

That’s why I included them…I figured someone on this forum had to be sick of psychiatrists. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You use that word like people use the word schizophrenic when they’re talking about the weather.

Politicians by a good margin.

1 Like

I chose Other because when I was a driver, slow drivers used to irritate the heck out of me. They used to irritate me just as bad as I probably irritated them. Needless to say, I no longer drive.

2 Likes

I wonder if there is a psychiatrist’s forum somewhere with a poll about which diagnosis annoys them the most?

3 Likes

Lol. It looks like I need to come up with less lopsided polls. It’s a landslide for politicians.

People who can’t mind there own business, like the police.

1 Like

Happy to be in the same category as @anon9798425 here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Aziz

Haha! Same. I expected to see my name in poll options.

That @ThePickinSkunk really is annoying as hell. He posts the same thing in the same way everyday.

:joy:

3 Likes

That’s really patronising and pedantic. In informal discussions words can be used informally provided we continue to understand each other. I only have an issue with the word agnostic when used by agnostics (in matters of religion) themselves. Their juvenile faux scepticism is quite touching, blissfully unaware of its shortcomings, especially when standing high and lording it over the allegedly specular dogmas of Belief and Desbelief.

If you’re going to lecture someone make at least the effort of learning first what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Love Pups.

HOW DARE YOU (!!!).

:pensive:

1 Like

I love pups too.

1 Like