Who your favourite actress /actor

Geena Davis - Just seems to excel at everything she touches and still very down to earth. Watched A League of Their Own like a thousand times. As a male, Geena’s character restored my faith in relationships while still being able to respect feminists to a high degree. As she does in most of her movies.

2 Likes

I like Gary Oldman, Denzel Washington, Meryl Streep, Young - Robert Deniro, Young - Christopher Walken

Bruce Willis in pretty much anything.

I like Brad Pitt,he’s a cool guy and great actor,watched world war Z and like his acting

Favorite Actresses:

• Jennifer Lawrence,
  • Zoe Saldana,
  • Natalie Portman,
  • Sandra Bullock,
  • Halle Berry,
  • Famke Janssen,
  • Christina Ricci &
  • Clea DuVall

Favorite Actors:

• Johnny Depp,
  • Patrick Stewart,
  • Elijah Wood
  • Chris Pine
  • Leonardo DiCaprio
  • Tom Hanks
  • William Shatner
  • Morgan Freeman
3 Likes

Knew I missed one! My favourite male actor…Which is Peter O’toole. The very very underrated 1985 movie “Creator” being my favorite from him.

Hollywood?

Robert Downey Jr. Been my favorite actor since I was a kid.

Johnny Depp in far second.

I have no favorite actresses or actors, hey am I different, they are all the same to me. I like some Finnish actresses, but still I have no favorites.

I like Angelina Jolie–loved her in Girl Interrupted and The Changling. I also like Brad Pitt–mostly from Fight Club. They make a great couple too. They do a lot of charitable work.

1 Like

Benedict Cumberbatch - go see the Imitation Game!
Johnny Depp
Sean Connery
Sir Ian McKellen
Meryl Streep
Anjelina Jolie
Jeff Bridges
Harrison Ford
Val Kilmer
Chris Rock
Tyler Perry
Kiera Knightly

1 Like

Rowan Atkinson, definitely! I love British humour :smiley:

1 Like

Daniel Day-Lewis, Gary Oldman, Robert De Niro, Al Pachino

The first two are top notch actors. De Niro is great but doesn’t know how to turn down a role so he’s in a ton of crappy ones. Pachino is awesome when he gets riled up.

1 Like

bad pitts :), fight club was awesome especially with all those subliminal showings up of tyler durden, makes you wonder how often they put stuff like that in movies, barely there, but enough for the mind to take note.

I forgot how awesome robert downey jr is,

heres a funny mockumentary clip, he is playing an australian actor that becomes an african american character for a movie and he ends up developing post traumatic stress disorder , so here he is in just complete madness trying to perform an exorcism lol

its so funny though, hes probably the only actor that could pull of impersonating a black actor,

Favorite Actress: Angela Bassett
Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington

1 Like

My favourite Asian actress:

Both photo depicts the same person (ancient look and modern look).

I like Johny Depp.

Yeah, actor of the “Pirates of the Caribbean”.

Yes he is. and edward the scissorhands and charlie and the chocalate factory. In the padt i saw every of his movies.

You are one of his loyal fans!