Who Ya Gonna Call?

Ghost Busters? Witch Version, the Orwellian brave new world version, or that ■■■■■ next door? Oh, I’m sorry, you thought this wardrobe or train ride experiment, was kryptonite to your soul? Well it is cool, waiting for the next Shift at the Amazon Fulfillment Center, I’m ■■■■■■■ tired of getting your pecker out of your own ■■■■■■■. The stag party is still in effect, if you want Zyclon x. I recommend not taking it, just walk to the local park and ask yourself, what exactly are dandelions? Just one blow, seems to send us exactly where we are supposed to be, even if we aren’t useful, the Wind, Water, Soil, and Sun seems to think … different. Enough. Your in my heart, even if you are kind of a ■■■■■■, who knows who is on first base or on second, anyways… brother… sister? Not I. Just enough, to fail a psych test, several times over. Guess they were right, boys are made of puppy dog tails and snail trials and Grrls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice.

If I could get away with wearing pajamas to work, I probably already am. A cop on the beat.

As you were, are, and always will be in blink of our eye. Be thankful, its all music, to anyone up stairs.

You’re not making any sense.

1 Like

I’m also not reaping a golden parachute from any pyramid scheme…

1 Like

Or am I reaping a “golden parachute” from a pyramid scheme?

Who do the ghost busters call?

That’s still a don’t ask, don’t tell kind of deal here kid? Sorry, not all of society has caught up with the human condition. Yet?

Are you taking your meds on time?

Funny you should ask, perhaps I should you the same question, inquiring minds want to know? It make great deferments in fraud cases. Who is defrauding, who?

I will have the compliance officers know, I don’t just take one approved psychiatric medicine, I Take Several! It helps me communicate with correctional officers and even some vigilantes and plane old foking crooks! What do you do on your off time, Officer? The fact of the matter is, I am disabled in this culture, the real question I have for you, is: Why are you so Enabled In This Culture? Additionally, I would look to inquire on the subject of your keeping bearing arms, I thought that was only for “Well Regualted Militias?” Huh!?

Regulated by WHOM>? The Dirt Nasty Unwashed People Maybe … lets take a poll, shall we?

If you change the molecular structure of methamphetamine or cocaine so it slips by the schedule 1 drug restrictions and then give it to toddlers, you sort deserve a ■■■■■■ up society and maybe mushroom clouds? I don’t really have a sense of abomination and desolation of childhood, maybe those in control do? Yeah, loving the pot total cure so far guys! Wonderful! Great way to extract taxes from already bottomed out working class or indebted college students! Pure Nazi Ideology! Couldn’t have been operation papered clipped any better!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.