Who was your childhood hero?

I always thought Vic Morrow was the business. He was in this world war 2 show called Combat. I though that was a great show because in the early 70’s it was ww2 over cowboys. I even remember starting with cowboys! After that I lost religion and lost those hero’s! hahaa.

1 Like

My cousin, sister and I were in love with New Kids on the Block. I remember going to a concert in the pouring rain :umbrella:️ and I accidentally peed on myself. We were all jumping up and down screaming. Glad it was raining cause I peed on myself

1 Like

As motivational speakers go I was in love with Joel Osteen. I didn’t listen to what he said. I just looked at him. That cutie

I legitimately tried to turn into a super saiyan because of my hero son goku.

1 Like

@Loke I still remember NKOTB songs. Was it Jordan and John who had a Sharpei dog?

I suppose when I was really young it was Logan from the sci-fi tv series Logan’s run.

1 Like

Hey that’s almost my name!! Haha that guys a G! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bob Saget…lol…i could hardly type that with a straight face.

3 Likes

XD it happens to the best of us :smiley:

1 Like

My hero always was and will always be Homer Simpson XD
“U-S-A! U-S-A!!”

2 Likes

Evel Knievel and Muhammed Ali. hey so I’m old…haha

2 Likes

I think so 1515152415

Steve Nash, I hope some of you have heard of him. Phoenix Suns PG for a long time and 2x MVP

2 Likes

Cassius Clay was so arrogant

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.