Who was diagnosed with hystery too aside from the sz?

Cause i have it too wow… my doc said it…nice no?..
but i guess the hysteria is quite common in mi or i am wrong?

1 Like

Old term. Not sure about modern diagnosis.

hystery is still a hystery rogueone wow :/…
I even know that there is fopr example ‘‘histrionic personality disorder’’. they use it still i think.

1 Like

Learn something new everyday. What is the symptomology? Why does it relate to your symptoms? Curious.

Edit. Ahhh now that is interesting. Just did a google. Apologies I was thinking something old and early!

Dont you know hysterical women, rogueone? I shout sometimes instead of talking. I am not calm sometimes. its some kind of nervousness and irritability together…yeah, Wikipedia says it right. nowadays its more an ‘‘umbella term’’ of some other mi… I was thinking that i am not alone here on this wow…

2 Likes

I heard it is quite common with depression, anyways it’s good to see that they added something new because your problems with some emotions aren’t part of sz/sza but they also need treatment (psychotherapy…).

Oh, i didnt know hysteria was a depressive thing…i thought its more some personnality feature. Are you sure zeno? Good to know it though.
I am not sure about the psychotherapy. I was unhappy beyond the strenght of the words… like you need an ap for your hallucinations, i need something too against my unhappiness since forever…

Sorry I meant the opposite, HPD can ‘generate’ and fuel depression.

Histrionics is a common term for women, like PTSD. Do you catrastrophize? Kind of like anxiety and PTSD blowing things out of proportion. Think it would be helpful to have some coping skills there are classes for this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.