Who wants to be friends?

Hi, I wouldn’t mind making friends. I’m 39 and in Australia :wave:

1 Like

Nice to meet you @Orbeezlight :slight_smile:

been to both canada and australia , awesooome . I had a work holiday pass in australia we mostly smoked stuff in that little nimbin place

Where in australia Obreezlight ? ( I do not know how to make these name tags yet )

And the_fool where i canada I was in vancouver ?

I wanted to move to australia for real but I guess that’s kinda out of the question because of mental illness status and the dumb stuff I pulled in new zealand on another holiday and work visa… ended up getting deported and banned for 5 years ( I was actually in complete psychosis the whole trip , thought I had to run for my life to start a new life with a fake name lol ) it’s funny as hell in hindsight but not so much at the time ^^

I think I got the name tag thing now did I ?

where in australia ?

thank you , that was a cool band :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is a photography reference.

well, oh I meant the reply I think

Well, I love new pop music and I’m always happy to meet interesting new people.

:slight_smile:

cool, so on the topic of having no friends in song, I love this one ( I can’t post links yet as I am a new member) but tell me if you like “Eagles of death metal - How can a man with so many friends feel so alone”

dont worry its not death metal :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Me👍Yay another friend.

Hej!

Jag är 43.

Jag är Australienare men var född i Sverige och bodde i sverige.

Kanske vi kan vara vänner här på forumet eller bekanta.

Det finns ett forum som heter viska.com tror jag som är svensk.

Jag är endast på detta forum numera.

Ciao for now🙂

I love it. Doesn’t quite fit the format of my station or I’d consider adding it to the rotation!

:blush:

wow you got deported.where you live now.

I have no idea if you’re being sarcastic or not … but I got deported from new zealand because I stayed in a motel with some new found “friends” who let me sneak in, because every hostel was full in the entire town. I did that about 4 - 5 times , had nowhere else to stay so the cops got me 4 times in two weeks, cause I was losing my mind completely. And then they found I lied about mental illness so they deported me and banned me for 5 years lol. Now I live back in sweden !

Hej !

Vad kul ! vart i australien bor du ? Jag älskade australien när jag var där !

Jag registrerade mig här när jag kom på att jag har aldrig pratat med nån annan
som har schizofreni, konstigt nog, efter flera år av att ha varit sjuk.

im sorry to hear that.no no I didn’t mean it that way.im not been sarcastic.i was just surprised.

I’m not a very good friend but I can try to be one.

I’m 61 but I’ll be your friend too. I don’t have any friends irl either.