Who wants to be friends?

Hey !

I’m thinking I am really lonely and I kind of lost all my past friends when I got sick because yeah I became this weird psycho who can’t be dealt with, well just because it was easier that way I assume…

So I was thinking there must be alot of people feeling the same way, or perhaps excluded, lonely, bored.

so I thought maybe there’s some people who like to have a chat, doesnt have to be anything big or so, maybe just recap the week or something like that, get to know each others struggle and get a little pep talk. or could be anything .

So I’ll start and say that I’m a 31 year old male in sweden. And if anyone feels up to it I’d like to have contact with people in the age of maybe 25 - 35. I’m right in the middle of that group, but I feel like there is a lot happening in that span , for instance people go from partying to having children and getting married. We might have some things in common

dont’ mean to make anyone feel excluded ! and of course I would answer any message even if your’re not in that group , we can still be friends !

10 Likes

We’re all friends here sort of. I will be your friend too! When I read your name it reminded me of a Grateful Dead cover band. I am from the U.S.

3 Likes

Thats cool , Grateful Dead is in my morning playlist !

3 Likes

Furthur was a rock band founded in 2009 by former Grateful Dead members Bob Weir and Phil Lesh. The original lineup also included John Kadlecik of the Dark Star Orchestra on lead guitar, RatDog’s Jeff Chimenti on keyboards and Jay Lane on percussion, and Joe Russo of the Benevento/Russo Duo on drums.

2 Likes

I’m almost 54 but it’s ok, I won’t look down on you, you could still be my friend. lol.

2 Likes

that’s good to know haha

2 Likes

Moonstruck, never heard of, Im gonna give them a listen as soon as I can, it’s 4 am here

3 Likes

Hey yo what’s going on broski? Lol from Canada here

1 Like

Hey @ThePoet

What part of Canada are you from? I’m in Ontario.

2 Likes

Nice yea same haha

2 Likes

We’ve got quite a few Canucks on the forum I believe.

Are you a newer poster? Or did you just change your handle?

2 Likes

Yea I’m always changing my name haha
I was earthfire before and before that I was kevonthepoet

2 Likes

Further was also the name of a famous bus used by ken Kesey and co in the mid 60s on their electric kool aid acid test mission.

Probably what the band was named after??

If you don’t know now you know

2 Likes

Oh yeah I read The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test many years ago. Thanks?

1 Like

“If you don’t know now you know”

It’s a biggie line that people often quote. Sorry I didn’t mean to offend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

ohh yeah. I remember kevonthepoet. good recall about you.

@further it depends upon who you ask,
but I can be a good friend. I’m 52,
you can ask me anything.

2 Likes

lol :joy: that’s ok! :+1:

1 Like

Ok I would like to be friends too

I m male 47 from Bombay

2 Likes

Lol thanks @daze

1 Like

:blush: