Who to talk to

I find that my mom can not help me nor understand my symptoms, so who do I turn to when I am lost and symptomy. I wish I had someone who could handle it and not get depressed in my sharings

What are your symptoms?

Hi @SarahA - welcome to this very supportive site. You can share your symptoms on this site and no one will judge you, because we all have been there. There is also a section for Unusual Beliefs where delusions and other beliefs can be openly discussed. Hang in there and good luck!


LIke Wave says, you have people here who have insight into your symptoms. If you need to talk to someone in person the state provides counselors.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome. I hope you find the answers you’re looking for.

Hi @SarahA! I’d advise you to seek the counsel of a qualified psychotherapist. Yeah, we’re all pretty great here, and can sometimes help in a flash, but you should not come to depend on us. When you’re having a crisis, you need a real human you can see in the flesh. I’d recommend building a treatment plan with a psychiatrist and therapist figuring heavily into your plan.

1 Like

Welcome, as others said there are many here who are ready to help you albeit you can not just rely on us instead of your psychiatrist and therapist.

1 Like