Who takes zoloft for ptsd?

How does it help you?
Flash backs
Hypervigilance
Panic anxiety
Depression
Rumination
Excedra

@pr21 stop recommending supplements to people. You are not a doctor and zinc is something people can overdose on.

1 Like

Zinc have antidepressant effect, its proven. Zinc + ssri is superior to placebo + ssri.

Overdosing is not good but if take sensibly then its good for depression.

Stop recommending supplements to people.

2 Likes

Still those decisions should be made by a doctor. :penguin::penguin::penguin:

1 Like

What if doctors not tell?

It is against forum rules to give medical advice. It is okay to tell people they can ask their doctors about a supplement. It is wrong to tell them to just try a supplement without knowing their medical history, allergies, and other medications.

I also just educate users, not force anyone to try it. All contents in this forum is also like that, if see any medication name, supplement name etc it doesnt mean users need to try it directly. They should always consult their doctor before trying anything.

People can’t just go out and buy zoloft. It has to be prescribed. With supplements, you can ONLY recommend that people ask their doctors, or say what works for you. You can’t tell others to try supplements because you are not their doctor.

Zoloft too can be bought without prescription. Most medical shops not require prescription for buying it.

You should probably just drop the subject. Unless you want the possibly to get banned. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

That’s not true. Zoloft is a prescription medication.

I bought it without prescription. Only in few countries strict law there.

In most countries it is illegal to buy prescription medication without a prescription.

I can’t find any countries that zoloft is OTC.

Yes but people can still buy if they get the name. Yes its printed prescription medicine but shops sell it without bill or invoice.

That doesn’t sound legal. :pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:

It is illegal in most countries.

Yes its illegal but possible to get and in that case mentioning medication name in post is risky as users might get it.

With that kind of logic need to close internet itself as medication, supplement names are everywhere.