Who’s your favorite billionaire?

Zuckerberg is trying to make up for all the trouble he’s caused with the chan zuckerberg initiative. Musk might save us all. Also Jay-Z is technically a billionaire. Who you got?

3 Likes

Scrooge Mcduck. Though mostly for his looks. He’s smexy.

3 Likes

More like Scrooge Mcdumptruck lol

1 Like

Scrooge mc duck
My favourite

2 Likes

Probably Elon Musk right now.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Batman. Iron man.

2 Likes

Richie rich $

:moneybag: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Taylor Swift or any other philanthropist.

2 Likes

Tried to create an image of Scrooge Mcduck with a big ol dump truck butt and now bing won’t talk to me.

2 Likes

My emcee scrooge worked :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Forbes said Soros is the biggest giver of all for the fourth year in a row, as measured by percentage of fortune. He has donated more than $19 billion, nearly three times his current net worth, over the past four-plus decades.”

2 Likes

Paul McCartney or KIm Kardashian! I like that she takes so much sh*t for her show and her reputation as having no talent and turned it into $1.2 billion.

4 Likes

Gabe Newell 15151515

1 Like

Sir Richard Branson 15

Warren Buffet. I like his style and groundedness.

Probably Bill Gates
He gives away a lot of his money to worthy causes

2 Likes

Santa clous, universe, freedom sun moon stars

I personally believe that money imbalance to the degree of billions creates people with incompatible leverages. I think billionaires would be much happier as millionaires in a society where their excess money was properly distributed because they’d have better ways to spend their money and would feel part of a larger group with less social division. The problem is that it’s hard to improve money distribution without impeding the speed at which money can be allocated within the free economy, but we are at a point of consolidation where capital itself is a limiting factor to real investment due to things such as share buybacks creating unnecessary heaps of Money circulating in the economy without adding any real mobilization of resources. In other words there’s too much money in too few places and it’s bending capitalism on itself, introducing all sorts of dystopian tendencies in the economy and billionaires are a symptom of something wrong with how we do things.

The dead ones.

4 Likes