Who plays magic duels

I’ve been playing magic duels for about have a year now. I’ve completely unlocked one set but got close to about 3 others. Does anyone else play this game? It is free but usually you have to buy some cards just to get started with a good deck.

1 Like

sounds like yugioh

1 Like

Pffft magic is obviously better than yugioh. I’ve never played yugioh but yeah.

1 Like

Are you talking about Magic the Gathering? I play! I’m an agro-deck kind of player. All red, all the time!

2 Likes

Aggro is fun but have you played a good control deck? I like black and blue. The new vehicles are bad for control decks because it is hard to hit them with removal.

1 Like

I play Magic too. I generally use a mix of green, red and white. I don’t like black and blue.

1 Like

I like blue, because you get to mess with people a lot. Tons of counterspells and cancels! Black was never my thing, because it requires you to plan too far in advance. I prefer to react.

2 Likes

Yeah no one likes getting counterspelled.

1 Like

Lol yeah 151515

It is fun to counterspell and have instant speed card draw so that if they play nothing your turn isn’t wasted. The black is for death spells like murder to destroy creatures. Blue red has a similar type of play.

I have a deck on magic duels with flash creatures so I can choose whether to counter or play creature on the opponents turn. The turn control in magic duels needs to be a little better though. I can’t play control in multiplayer.

I did play back when I had real cards and a group to play with never tried the online game.

Was a mixed deck player red/green and black/blue decks coz mix and match.
Maybe I look it back up some time.

Gaming this month is looking like wows world if warships and mass effect after the 21th

1 Like

My favorite deck is all red instants and a few arcane scepters. People hate playing against that deck!

1 Like

Are people not allowed to use circles of protection? They are a pretty old card and overpowered against red. Still there are a couple of creatures with protection from red. Then it becomes a race though. Burn decks can be pretty vicious.

My instants can target players directly. No need for creatures to get involved at all.

1 Like

Does your deck have 4 copies of lightning bolt? That seems to be one of the best cards for red burn. Or whatever the 1 cost 3 damage card is.

1 Like

Yeah and galvanic blast. I like to attach arcane scepter to galvanic blast, because it’s +1 for every galvanic blast in the graveyard!

1 Like

This chick once told me that you can kill a chicken and use it’s life force to have things happen.

So i’s like “no, not exactly, if you gots yourself a familiar such things could happen.”

The way she put it was funny though, like you kill the chicken and some light stuff comes out and you shoot it at people, chicken energy weapons!

Wow pan such a macabre joke. lol

Isn’t there a video game where, if you use the pirated version, your gun will only shoot chickens? I can’t remember which one it is.