Who other?

Who other have a weak comprehension of his or her body? What is the cure for it? What is its cause?

I don’t know what you are asking. Can you elaborate?

1 Like

Are you talking about living in your head too much and neglecting habits that take care of the body?

I’m afraided of the mortality of body so I try to focus on thinking and make my body to obey my thoughts, it feels like I’m not in my body, simply I don’t appreciate my body, recently I understand this problem and am trying to feel it again, to look at it, to assume that its building block of me, not a weakness of me always trying to avoid from feeling it, to run away from it,

Yes, its part of my problem, I try to conquer everything by thoughts, by my head, I’m afraided of the mortality of body and am always trying to neglect it because I’m frightened by it, maybe its because of how they made me obey them by putting pressure on my body, by fixing me in hospital,

Usually people that live in their head too much are going to keep doing that until there’s a life crisis that compels them to take care of their body. Even then it’s usually only temporary care being given to themselves, and as soon as they’re comfortable again they will continue neglecting the body.

You might not be that far gone though. Try a weight lifting regimen perhaps, something like P90X, maybe it’ll click for you and you’ll commit to it. Would need 1 hour a day for 90 days to see good results.

1 Like

Even in weight lifting sessions I try to neglect limits of my body and put too much pressure on it,
However thanks for your reply

1 Like

Be reasonable with your limits, don’t push too hard. Good luck.

1 Like

Focus on the physical feelings, like touch. When you shift your focus to your body, it leaves less stress in and balances the mind.

1 Like

What you said is what I’m trying to do, our body has the equal value as of our mind,

1 Like

Care for your body, feed it and clothe it. Look good and eat good food. Make it smell good. It will come back to you. Take a walk, have a conversation, take a little risk with someone you trust and the excitement of being outside will improve you. And do nice for someone and serve your family for more warm feelings for your body.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.