Who one else had the prophecy delusion

I had a delusion about needing to save someone who would later be a prophet or a messiah or otherwise important for humanity.
I didn’t know who or how, so I surrounded myself with broken people and did everything I could to fix/save them.
It was very taxing on me, and very annoying for them.

Sometimes people don’t want to be fixed, they just want someone to stand by them during hard times, and agree with them that their situation sucks.

The closest I got to completing my mission was saving the life of someone who later became very important to me, and who now volunteers in life-saving organizations (suicide prevention, search & rescue, first aid instructor, that kind of thing). He has also saved my life.

He may not be the next messiah or change the world, but he’s changed my life for the better.

5 Likes

That’s an amazing thing you did there.

2 Likes

I often have the belief that I am a prophet. It’s a very distracting feeling and it takes a toll on life and relationships.

1 Like

Kind of sort of but not really.

1 Like

Not once. But I’ve been a devout atheist since I was twelve, and have no affection for religion or spirituality.

1 Like

So basically, I believed that I was the prophet or in other words, the third coming of Jesus. Alongside my intended partner to be, by heavenly destiny.

When I was working in retail. I believed the customers were excited to come into the shop to meet me and smile at me because word had got round via an angel that I was the prophet of the second coming of Christ.

1 Like

I had a bad spell during Sept/Oct 2020 where i was under attack by evil forces, evil spirits, i cant remember sleeping for 3weeks,

I was anointed and blessed by my pastor which made me feel better but my mistake was after buying the anointing oil myself and applying it myself without the proper knowledge of doing so, i had a reaction to the amount of oil i used and I got unwell.

I got really paranoid and went commando and sneaked to a place of safety (my church) where i phoned my cuz & his partner who came for me, they took me away to their place but the religious delusions got very strong and my health was really fkd up, i felt like i was going through the trials of Christ.

I managed to get checked into the mental hospital (much later than i should have been) and while in their i was very religious.

i started my med again and things started to normalise, I thought i was Ezekiel who was a Person from the Bible, its very confusing but i still believe a lot of what happened was real and happened for a reason.

I tell myself that it happened and what can i learn from it.

2 Likes

My voices tried to convince me that I was a prophet. Only meat that I could eat was fish and they said that taking advantage of people by not paying them fairly would get one sent to hell.

1 Like

This reminds me of when mine was in full swing and a lady said “bless you” to me in the park. I was like she has recognised me

2 Likes

Lol that’s funny.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it really is 1515

2 Likes

I used to write raps and thought I was a prophet. The things that came out of my raps were weird because they waxed religious. I don’t know where I got the ideas from, the themes were so religious. So I did think I was a prophet then. I was on a lot of adderall then too. I also had a scarf that I knotted up and thought the knots were religious. I wore like Jewish colors like Blue and White and some red and thought this was an expression of me being a prophet.

1 Like

I was on adderall though.

I wasn’t on any psych meds yet when I was having religious delusions.

I believe I am the son of Lucifer. But he is a good guy and protects me. He sends me signs he’s still around.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.