Who one else had the prophecy delusion

Hi
I’ve not been here for a while
I’m moshtaba and Live in Iran, Gorgan
Have you ever had the delusion to be a prophet?

2 Likes

Yeah, I did. Along with many other delusions.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
I’m 36
How old are you, may I ask?

1 Like

I’m 48 but I had my delusions 2 and half years or more ago.

1 Like

I have always heard these words that he (me) is the prophet. or you will be the prophet.

delusions are delusions

1 Like

Yes I’m 31 as of a month ago and I’m happy I’m not 30 anymore because I always had the delusion I’d become famous at 30 and die at 33. Alas, 31 not famous.

Numerology even told me these would be monumental years in my life. 2020 and 2024 (along with 2009 where it came true too)

So I had a strong belief in this

2020 was a monumental year but only due to covid

2 Likes

Hi Tupac
Nice to meet you

I had the delusion that I will have something special in my 43 years old
and I got these numbers from cars license plate
I played a lot with these numbers. cool but disease

1 Like

Hi Tupac
Nice to meet you

I had the delusion that I will have something special in my 43 years old
and I got these numbers from cars license plate
I played a lot with these numbers. cool but disease

I’m restricted for 23 hours
Nights

1 Like

Yep! Had the prophet delusion. It’s quite common among schizophrenics.

1 Like

Not exactly. More like it was possible to know things by/through me. It was like a phase that did not last forever.

1 Like

not a prophet but I used to believe I was Michael the archangel…

1 Like

Hmm. . .

I Like Nostradamus.

&

Pyramids.

Oh!, And Butterfly’s.

Sometimes Bird’s.

I Once Read A Scroll That Predicted That The Bermuda Triangle Was Going To Turn Into The Moon’s New Sun. Orbiting Nothingness In The Vast Empty Void Of Recklessness.

Odd, I Know Sometimes Maybe Not. |||+||| :yum:

1 Like

I went through a period in my twenties where I thought I was a prophetess.

4 Likes

I mean I’ve been persecuted more than most other men who have walked the earth. If the shoe fits I should probably wear it. I don’t think of myself as a prophet. I’m just a disciple going through mortality. I don’t think most prophets think of themselves as prophets. They only become Prophets long after their deaths. Most just claim to be disciples.

3 Likes

I have trouble with the belief that I was supposed to birth a prophet and that I have a major role in shaping this prophet.

With Haldol, I don’t think about it as much, but it’s a very strong feeling/belief. I know it sounds unbelievable. Doesn’t make it easier to shake though.

1 Like

I don’t really consider my beliefs delusions, maybe distractions at times. Sure if I weren’t being rational I could believe anything, but I am working to be able to be my spiritual self whilst still on medication. Being a good person is important to me, and I think spirituality can be healthy and sort of culturally bound to civilizations. There are tons of atheists who hate religion but really its people’s choices and actions that become destructive…I have had mystical experiences, feel connected to the natural world around me. I don’t want to/nor consider myself a prophetess.

In depression I become deeply intent on the belief of reincarnation and that good people/all humans go through a filter at death where we are reborn and circle the earth as spirits until we find our home. But that can be dangerous consolation to someone if they think of death as an escape to worldly responsibilities. I guess I just have need to keep working to pray to my own higher power, and not sure but I may join a church for the community aspect…probably Unitarian Universalists as they are inclusive.

1 Like

This feels like mine. I’ll be a dictator, so also famous, at 40 and die at 47.

1 Like

I thought I was a reincarnated prophet for about a year. I was obsessed with symbols and signs of the apocalypse. This was the year volcanic ash clouded the sun red for several days and in my country we had a storm I thought was connected to the devil. I was obsessed with every last coincidence.

On my 33rd birthday my mum looked me square in the face and told me Jesus is 33 too. Thanks mum.

On the flip side now I feel like we could all be prohpets and this is some bizarre way of connecting.

2 Likes

During my first psychosis I was so sure that I was God that I tried to kill myself twice to prove it. Rnded up in the emergency with damage both times. One inentional overdose and one inentional car accident at 180-200kmh.

1 Like

It was that bad yes, I am so happy that now on the right meds I have no positive symptoms. But I have negative symptoms.

2 Likes