Who loves their mom?

I always thought my mom weak and fat. As time passes I see her qualities - patient, devoted, kind. If I had her live I would have killed myself. But she is so strong even when she cries - she cries very often and is ashamed of that. I wish I become at least half as strong as she is.

6 Likes

I dont underestand my origin.

My mom has prevalent panic attacks where she screams and is very loud. Sometimes she doesn’t think before she says and hurts my feelings. But I love her so much. She would do anything for me and she knows how to calm me down when I’m having psychotic episodes.

5 Likes

My mom was a very gentle person. She had a lot of friends and men loved her. She was a very attractive red head. It took a lot to get my mom mad

4 Likes

I love my mom. I don’t live with her, but we talk everyday. And I love my grandmother too. She’s 90 years old now.

4 Likes

I loved my mom. She died of pneumonia. She wouldn’t let anyone see her and I didn’t know she had pneumonia. I was spaced out on xyprexa, and didn’t know what to do about her situation. She was the classiest woman, I ever met, her and her mom.

2 Likes

Yes I love my mother very much !! she is always helping us financially and I don’t know what I would do without her help…she loves me too…we text or talk on the phone a lot.

2 Likes

I love my dad too. He’s always there for me and is always helping people. He gets irritated easily tho. Kinda grouchy sometimes

1 Like

I love my mum very much. She does a lot for me and is very supportive.

2 Likes

Yes I love my mum
I see her being very strong bringing up three children she always puts me first
She is encouraging and supportive

2 Likes

I do very much. I’m sorry i can’t provide her a life she always dreamed of, full of traveling, she likes to travel.

2 Likes

I had a love/hate relationship with my mom when she was alive. (She died of complications of a stroke two years ago), But, now, I realize that I loved my mom. She was very strong, but sweet and a very good person. She was friendly to everyone she met and volunteered in numerous capacities all over the U.S. and the world. She was also very athletic into her late 70’s. She died at age 79.

1 Like

I loved my mom while she was alive. She wasn’t perfect, though. She wasn’t sensitive enough to how I felt like my dignity was gone since I was 40 and living at home. It was a minor fault, though. Both she and my dad did a lot for me.

2 Likes

Love my mama dearly she was one of my best friends. At all the stuff she went through her giddy spirit never shattered. I miss her voice and her outrageous laugh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course I love my Mom.
She has been through so much in her life.

She now is very old and suffers from dementia but she still recognizes me from time to time.

She helped me throughout her life and now it’s my turn to give back.

4 Likes

my mom has been my best friend all my life. she is a great support too. like all moms they tend to be over ……… and think practical . love you mom.

3 Likes

I love my Mom.

We’ve had some rough patches, but she provided the best possible childhood for my sister and I and always expresses how much she loves us and is proud of us.

She’s an amazing woman that was most definitely born to be a mother.

3 Likes

Thanks to our mental health, mom and I had a weird relationship. My great grandparents raised me, so I ended up looking at my mom as from the viewpoint of her being a neice instead of a mother. Was really weird, because my great grandparents and grandparents tried to make sure I loved my mom as a bilogical mother.

After she died I began to see behind her illbess more. She was diagnosed bipolar, but I think she was sza like me because of the symptoms. I also have a diary type book she wrote in that was made to pass your memories on to your child. I wish she’d not passed away before I could tell her I forgave her. She died in 2010, 1 month before my birthday and 2 before my last child was born. She was a good grandma, much better than her attempt at being a mom

2 Likes

I love my mom very much. She doesn’t fully understand my sza and often makes comments like, “do you think all those meds are causing your psychotic episodes”? No, mom, they HELP them…anyway she is very supportive and loving and I adore her.

2 Likes

I love both my mom and dad. They are gentle humble people. They have helped me so much. My mom is in the hospital for many months due to a break under her hip replacement. She is in good spirits.

4 Likes