Who likes Tom Hanks?

Autographed books here if interested

UK The Making of Another Major Motion Picture Masterpiece (Signed Edition) by Tom Hanks | WHSmith

USA https://www.booksamillion.com/p/Making-Another-Major-Motion-Picture/Tom-Hanks/9780593537398?id=8642201183077

Makes a great Christmas present however won’t arrive until 9 may 2023

4 Likes

Toy Story was my favorite movie when I was growing up.

6 Likes

Liked a lot of his movies as a kid.

3 Likes

Who woulda thought the goofy, cross dressing, weird guy from “Bosom Buddies” would someday win two oscars and make it to the top tier of Hollywood?

4 Likes

There’s already people on eBay trying to sell these for over £100… Quite unfair as you can still get them for £22

3 Likes

I liked the movie ‘cast away’ when his plane crashes and he’s alone on an island.

8 Likes

Great movie!

4 Likes

Yeah he’s a good actor.

2 Likes

I agree with @magz he is very talented and lovable actor. My favorite so far is Mr. Rogers.

4 Likes

Yes, I like Tom Hanks as an actor. However, to my great shame, I know nothing about his private life.

3 Likes

I loved him in Toy Story. Mostly prefer him in dramatic roles. He rocked it in Sully.

3 Likes

One of my favorite two movies is Forrest Gump, and CastAway…Tom Hanks is not only a good actor above many but he is also a good person. same with his buddy, Gary Sinese.

3 Likes

Toy Story was the first movie I ever saw on DVD. :robot::robot::robot:

4 Likes

Nah!

Jk!

I loved all his movies except Big.

2 Likes

I like him. Great actor, a lot of fun.

I’ve never heard any bad rumors or seen bad behavior.

I would love to have dinner and chat with him.

3 Likes

I like his Dan Brown movies (the da Vinci code and angels and demons and inferno)

3 Likes

Yea I like captain Phillip and also cast away.

1 Like

I kind of liked Forest Gump but I find him to be a bit nerdy and annoying in real life

1 Like

I liked him in Castaway and Forest Gump. I don’t follow celebreties though.

1 Like

i like all his movies =D

1 Like