Who likes Christmas enough to

Collect over 400 themed songs. I do think it’s a little strange but I do like that about this guy.

1 Like

Wow, we’re already talking about Christmas.

1 Like

Well this guy likes them regardless all year round. Apparently one of his bosses banned him from playing any such songs at his store.

1 Like

Lol that’s funny

I thought you were going to take a break from dating.

1 Like

It’s not dating. We are seeing each other as pure friends as he says. It’s all innocent.

I’ve also not been on a date in over 6-8 months.

One of our local fast food restaurants plays non-stop Christmas music from Thanksgiving weekend through New Years Eve. If I’m feeling in the mood for some Christmas music, I walk over there, get a large coffee and just sit there and listen. I like Christmas music.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I get it but ooook :grin:

1 Like

Do you also like Christmas music? I love it, but I’m not allowed to play it until after Thanksgiving because it annoys everyone around me to no end.

3 Likes

I don’t like it. Only music from sister act. I think I’m gonna have to get used to it if it develops into something more :flushed:

Also apparently I am slightly manic so said the pdoc but he’s genuine and doesn’t talk about anything physical.

1 Like

Maybe you can get him to branch out into other holidays, too. There are a bunch of catch you Halloween songs out there.

1 Like

At one point I thought he must have aspergers but he said no. He is super smart and did at one point try for a PhD but he dropped out. But yes he’s obsessed with crismas music and Disney music. Think it’s the positive and happy feelings it brings.

Sounds like a fun person!

1 Like

Not when the discussion is 30 - 60 mins long and about steel :joy:

2 Likes

Bah-Humbug is all I have to say :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hate Christmas. We put up a tree. And I give the kids each some money. And we have tacos. Then two weeks later we have to wrestle the tree back downstairs and vacuum tinsel for the next six months. And that music is painful. Only the movies are ok. Anyway maybe its because I’m always depressed at Christmas. Best of luck to you @anon80629714. I really hope it works out for you ⚘

I am infactuated with Christmas. The music the weather the decorations the gifts the food the feeling of it all. I wish we could skip Halloween and get right to it