Who knows you best?

in your life, who do you think knows you the best? i don’t have an answer, i wonder if anybody knows me in my real life.

4 Likes

Possibly younger siblings. They’d never objectively balance it though.

1 Like

Mom, and a buddy I have online. Not talking enough to dad.

3 Likes

Nobody, I’ve never revealed all of myself to anyone, irl just the fun bits. In the words of frank underwood “We are no more or less than what we choose to reveal”

2 Likes

Probably mom then brother. Figure my savings after I die (whatever little it may be) will go to her or my brother. Probably her now that I think about it. She’s the only one who tells me she loves me every day and hasn’t given up on me – she said she will never give up. That and as long as I take my meds I have a place to stay here.

4 Likes

Your mom is lovely.

3 Likes

When I learn more about myself, I reveal it to those I know. Right now I’m struggling to overcome having bad memories.

2 Likes

Not my parents.

They don’t know me well strangely enough and they don’t love me as much as I wanted and they don’t understand me.

My x in sa may be the person I love most.
I’m spiritually close to my former stepmother too.
My friend Anders and I have been friends over twenty years.
My best friend julie I had and I are not close anymore and are not really in contact as such unfortunately.
Would love to make new friends too.

I don’t know who knows me best.
Maybe my horse .

I do know it’s not my parents.
Love them but they are definitely not my closest.

2 Likes

My mother the most I think.

3 Likes

@Lifer , it’ll get better. You’re going through a rough patch. :hugs:

1 Like

My brother, he reads me like an open book.

3 Likes

My brother, or my Dad. But really, idk.

1 Like

Although I don’t know myself well at all, I am the closest to the one who does.

2 Likes

My wife knows me too well. There was a time when we lived in the country and our home had no numbers on it.

“Hon, can I miss having numbers on our house. Can I slap some on?”
“Sure, I guess so.”
“Cool!”
“Wait, no.”
“You just said I could!”
“You’re not putting 666 on our home.”
“How did you know?”
“You’re an ass, dear.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.