Schizophrenia.com

Who is your idol on this site?

Thanks so much @Blue65 ! That’s means so much to me

2 Likes

@twinklestars she seems to be the smartest person on this site

3 Likes

Gee thanks @zoa! :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re always direct in what you say and your music taste rocks as well!

3 Likes

Yeah,Im a bit judgemental sometimes,my nature is hard to fight…

2 Likes

If I had to actually pick someone, I would say either @Hanna_Foxx or @Cici2 but really, I love all of y’all. You’ve been so supportive through all my struggles and ups and downs :heart:

3 Likes

@everhopeful and @ninjastar.

I have a lot of respect for what they do. Both are able to inspire thoughts and ways of looking at things I hadn’t considered.

I’ll even admit I still get a little nervous talking too them.

:pleading_face::laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks @Ooorgle !

2 Likes

@pedro27 rocks. We need more of @pedro.

4 Likes

I think “idol” may be overstating it, but I jive with @pixel and have known him for a number of years and he’s never steered me wrong. We give each other tips on disease management, computer shtuff, and movies. Shout out to ya squirrel-dog!

2 Likes

Hats off to @pixel for previous service to this site, and presence here still! You’re inspiring how you work and live with your issues on your sleeve and have hobbies like your radio station and photography

You helped me when I first came to this site in a big way, and since I have taken the fight to the doctors for better treatment, and it has worked.

Don’t like singling people out on these threads, but I thank you and hope you stick around!

2 Likes

wish it was mutual, for me.

but never mind. I shouldn’t have said anything.

1 Like

Dare we summon @discobot ??

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

I think that the biggest idols are never the most popular.

4 Likes

@discobot you’re the best man robot in the world

4 Likes

No biggie! I think you mean well, and that’s what counts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t like mentioning names as it can make others feel left out.
I like everyone that has supported me.

Too many to mention.

6 Likes

I dont really have idols but if i had to choose id pick @Zwaynopolous. His commitment to providing introverts with food for thought should be commended.

2 Likes

Good things I’m just a vessel. No better than anyone. Having similar interests is good when attacking loneliness and boredom. Have a good afternoon.

6 Likes

Awe @Smokes I really look up to you and appreciate you too!!

3 Likes