Who is writing a book?

I’ve noticed that a lot if mentally îl people are writing and I think it’s great.

6 Likes

I’m trying to, but not doing so well.

1 Like

Made a start but taking it slow :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::yum:

2 Likes

Is it about sz @Resilient1 @DragonStorm

1 Like

no. mines scifi about creation and the end of life in a sense

3 Likes

I am writing the first schizophrenic poem in Greek literature, I think. It’s all about symbols and hints. It’s subtle and sometimes obvious

1 Like

That’s good. 1515151t1t

1 Like

I’m trying to write about my recovery to try and help others :slightly_smiling_face::grin::grin:

2 Likes

When i got a little manic last year i got the impulse to write a book. I even went out and bought a laptop to do it on. Then my mood subsided and the book fell by the wayside.

I think we all write when we were manic. For me it goes toghter. I try to write while manic, terrible idea. I remember telling g a friend and now I’m embarrassed

1 Like

Have written several. Working on another now.

1 Like

That cool. Did you got published?

Two books in print, one eBook, and over 20 condensed study guides (20-50 pages) for Windows published electronically back when I worked in the I.T. certification industry. Over two hundred articles published mostly electronically. I’m a former technical writer.

1 Like

I have many ideas for books, but I don’t know how to flesh them out into a book.

2 Likes

That is one problem i had. I had plenty of different ideas but coordinating them into something was much harder than i thought it would be. I write poetry but poems are short. Books are long.

Keep a journal of ideas so you don’t lose track of them. Write the outline for the book in point and bullet form before writing the book. Take some time to develop the outline.

2 Likes

I have one novel through a small publisher that I am slowly writing the sequel to. Then another sci-fi that I plan to self publish. I have two kid’s picture books self published.

I supported the family as a freelance writer from 2005 until 2016 when I had a psychotic break.

4 Likes

I used to want to be a novelist, but I don’t think I have what it takes to form an idea that is a novel length.

Anybody attempting Nanowrimo this year?

A bunch of my writer friends are but I can’t bang out anything that fast. I’ll get half finished and then sit.

1 Like