Who is very famous from where you live

I live in North Carolina. Billy Graham lived there, Michael Jordan lived there, clay akien, Sandra Bullock, Charlie Daniels, Scotty Mcquire, Stephan Curry, Jamie Presly.

3 Likes

Clint Eastwood used to live about five minutes from my house.

11 Likes

I live in Kansas so there is Amelia Earheart

3 Likes

California. Hollywood. You guys do the math, lol. I don’t know every star that was born here but a million of them have lived here.

4 Likes

Yeah, he was mayor of Carmel. He also owned a popular restaurant there, me and my sisters had lunch there.

1 Like

Used to live in Carmel.

Not when he was mayor.

3 Likes

Neil Young grew up about 20 minutes from my old house

5 Likes

I live near Tony Hawk and Tom DeLong from the band Blink 182 and a few famous professional surfers.

3 Likes

Randy bachman from the guess who

Jonathan toews famous hockey player. Plays for Chicago.

3 Likes

Oklahoma has many stars…will rogers…garth brooks…reba mcentire, the list goes on…

3 Likes

The only two I can think of off the top of my head are Michael Nunn and Bix Beiderbecke.
Although looking on Wikepedia I see there is a list as long as my arm of famous people from here. I am not going to list them all.

2 Likes

No idea. Could care less about famous people.

4 Likes

ahmed helmy
hi is from egypt , banha city
but he no longer live here …he is now celebrity
banha is known as farmers city :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Chuck Yeager
Jennifer Garner
Don Knotts
My sis went to school with Bimbo Coles

4 Likes

@anon54386108-

“Clint Eastwood used to live about five minutes from my house.”

giphy

Actually, it was more like six minutes…punk!

5 Likes

Yorgos Seferis he is nobel price winner poet used to live at my neighbor.but 100 years ago

2 Likes

My childhood hometown is full of celebrities who live here and are from here.

Too many to mention.

I’ve met tons of famous people.

3 Likes

The neurosurgeon Ben Carson grew up in my neighborhood. Also, the rapper Eminem. You can probably guess where I’m from with that one. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think famous people live in reno, I don’t live there anymore but all the famous people lived in Tahoe, I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger in a raleys in Tahoe once he was short and had like 6 body guards.

3 Likes

robbe de hert lived close to here… he is not that famous but here he was well known. he was not born here though…

2 Likes