Who is up right now?

I ate an apple and it gave me an energy boost. It’s 2am right now and I’ll probably stay up until 3.

2 Likes

Only 12 Am here, but I think it’s time to go to bed.

1 Like

Ya, it’s 12:07am here… bed won’t be for another few hours, it’s hard for me to fall asleep…

4 am here. Only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

1 Like

It’s 1:15 here. Can’t sleep. Feeling stupid but that’s ok.

I went to bed around 6:30 pm, and I woke up at 1:30 am. I’m up for the day.

2 Likes

It’s 9:20 and I slept quite a bit ,

1 Like

hola. 4:41am. i’m up for the next 12 hours at least.

I’m up. It’s 5 am for me. Insomnia still strong. I am not doing well, not at all. I feel I am preparing for battle with a being or beings that have oppressed me my entire life and it is nerve wracking. I’m listening to music trying to hype up and mentally prepare myself for the fight. I am hallucinating while listening. Bright pink lights everywhere, once the door was covered in light green speckles, everything becomes bright, the walls swell outwards, I see flashes elsewhere and once I saw a hand on my shoulder, a bug fly only to disappear as I looked at directly, everything still looks strange and too bright now, and I am filled with anxiety and sadness. A kind of nostalgia but a bad kind. Remembering very painful things from childhood acutely. Feeling I lived within my own hell in the paradise of my life. I must break the oppression but it can never be broken. Or is that just what they tell me? I need help. I need to sleep.

I am asleep right now and I sleepwalked to the computer and typed some crap. I think I’ll wake up now.

2 Likes

@anna I’ve had many battles with entities, and it is certainly stressful. Are you able to do anything to them? Like burying them, or pushing them out into the sea? Can you interact with them at all? Dialogue even?

1 Like

I can talk with them. I typically choose not to because the things they say really get to me. I have tried fighting them but it’s terrible because they play dirty in every way possible. I’ll use my powers and they just cut me off and say I can’t do that. Then they do all these things to intimidate me or tempt me so I lose my will to fight, along with attacking when I am asleep, falling asleep or depriving me of sleep so I am in a weakened state and unable to be logical about fighting them.

1 Like

"Who is up right now?"
i’m awake

@Anna this might sound weird but do you have any health levels or is there a way for you to be killed in these fights. In my case that was a yes and it wasn’t until I laid down in my bed and let them kill me, chopped my head off, that I didn’t die and then realized that their attacks were really harmless. On the other hand if these are just arguments then I have to try to think a little more about it.

1 Like

I’ve seen a mouse

1 Like

That’s mice to hear.

2 Likes

I already know I can’t be killed in dreams. Trust me they’ve “killed” me over and over in dreams like that too and when they do I just pop right back up. I even told one of them directly “I’m immortal, I can’t be killed here” as I was in a dream and I knew I was just a projection of consciousness. Their response was to make the dream hyperrealistc and place it in my own bedroom so I was no longer able to tell if I was dreaming or awake.

They are unbelievably skilled at manipulation and control. I am continuously having to find new ways to overcome.

I can’t really think of anything that would be insightful cause I don’t think I understand enough. All my hallucinations happen when I’m awake and I’ve never had them enter my dreams. If I have a lucid dream I’m usually flying or something. Also I became president of the USA so I locked up some of the worst offending people/voices. One last thing, I’ve had many voices tell me I can’t do something to them and then I do do it to them and they usually say I’m horrible for it. I have no idea if that idea might help, or the idea that you’re in charge not them. It can be so complicated sometimes

Both for me. Harassment doesn’t stop whether I am asleep or awake though asleep it tends to get very…vivid…

And yeah the telling me I can’t do that is just a way to psych me out so I stop trying to attack I think.