Who is the Potential Writer on This Forum?

I’d go with @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter, @Ninjastar, @Genbu

Can you name a few others who just have that knack?

3 Likes

Also @Rhubot and @anon54386108 come to mind.

Hmmm…I’ve chosen 4 out of 5 women.

3 Likes

Thanks, @PatrickT,

I do write.

I think @Montezuma comes to mind.

2 Likes

Aw, thanks! I do write, I just don’t show anyone except Mr. Star. @anon4362788 is a writer, too. And @Jonnybegood and @jukebox have written books.

7 Likes

I song write…I guess I’m more poet than actual author. I really can’t pen anything unless it’s married to a melody.

I know there are some good writers already on this forum, which is why I added the word "potential’ in the Header.

1 Like

Those are good choices for potential writers then. Like people who don’t know their talent in writing such as @Ninjastar would be good if she wrote a book. Yeah I don’t qualify as I have expressed my interests in writing already and pursued it. I like song writing much better too.

1 Like

I already know you and @jukebox are ‘men of letters’ in your own way, which is why I didn’t include you. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @PatrickT. I am not a writer! I appreciate the compliment!

3 Likes

Me is writer good!

6 Likes

I majored in English… went to school specifically to become a better writer. Creative writing workshops were great. Lost some of my best short stories because I never transferred them out of student email back in the day. Had a real good one about a boxer.

EDIT: Wooo I found it… was checking wrong home email. Short stories are fun.

4 Likes

I studied technical writing in college.

2 Likes

@77nick77 is a shoe in. Can write a tale and has a million and one stories. I think there’s a novel in there for sure!

5 Likes

i write but very slowly, hoping i’ll be published after i die lol my biography or whatever

2 Likes

Hmmm, a nice post to come home to!

I could title my book “From Here to Schizophrenia Eternity”. OR, “The Truman-77nick77 Show”.

1 Like

Thanks for the mention pat.

Something I read about writing that has had my head in a bit of a bad place, but I think I can try to find the silver linings more to see it’s all not so bad as it seems sometimes.

1 Like

Don’t forget me. I’m a published author too. I’ve written a lot of poems, short stories, lesbian erotica (all of which I’ve destroyed), and recently, my own autobiography. I have written scads of prayer journals, all in longhand, and I’ve written over 500 easy listening musical compositions.

4 Likes

If you read my poem about ■■■■ I posted you might agree it’s me.

I am currently majoring in English right now. It’s good to see someone who has completed the same degree.

Im writing a manuscript at the moment. An agency was interested earlier, but its a heavy work — im probably finnished in 2.5-3 years. Atm I have about 145 000 words. I think I got the talent, But Im a little crazy

1 Like

Lots of good wroters on this forum. Can’t think of anyone pacific.

1 Like