Who is the most successful,powerful or wealthy person in your family?

PhD’s are overrated.

Even I could get one, if only I was smarter and more hard working and more patient and more ambitious.

Oh, wait…

4 Likes

I’m a world famous janitor.

2 Likes

Im a human or homo sapien so my family is hominid or great apes so the most powerful is king kong followed by donkey kong

3 Likes

[ peers out from under couch ]

[ tries to figure out who has the most famous ankle now ]

4 Likes

my father.

he was the president of a civil engineering firm he founded. was also a town selectman. my brother is a resesrch professor but he diesnt have any money i dont think.

1 Like

Im a direct descendant of king louis the 8th, also cleopatra also einstein also george washington no lie :joy:

1 Like

My cousin used to play for the Kansas City Chiefs. He won a national championship at LSU also.

1 Like

One of my Uncle was a mildly famous musician. However he mainly played bluegrass which is a small genre.

My cousin is a senior Vice President and makes a very high salary. He owns two homes and spares no expense. One of his previous jobs was Vice President at Igloo (the cooler brand). He’s not famous though.

Everyone in my family is successful and wealthy. Im.still trying :relieved:

1 Like

haven’t seen you post in awhile. hope everything is good.

My aunt is a multi-millionaire, she’s helping me with my mortgage, thank God.

but I’m probably the most famous in my family.
you don’t have to believe me, but it’s true.

3 Likes

It’s fine and wonderful to make accounts of famous relatives but does it really help you out if you get your food from a garbage can?

Oh I am busy with other stuff and have been relatively stable…plus I lost motivation to post here lol

Freaking funny, man.

I have none. Hahaha.

1 Like

Hahahahha good one. Im the most famous in my family too.

My father has a ‘Who’s who’ entry. He retired as the diplomatic equivalent of a Major General/Rear-Admiral/Air Vice-Marshal. He was protocol advisor for the 1996 Olympics

2 Likes

It used to be me but since sz its my little brother. I should have been a good example for my brothers since I am the oldest. Now I take orders from my little brother.

No one is really nationally famous in my close family.

My mother has told me multiple times that she has a cousin (by name, of course, but not mentioned here) who is a very famous actor. I’ve seen him perform many times in shows like “Stargate” as a prominent character.

My mother is a pretty popular local businessperson in her own right, and is pretty good friends with one of the big stars of “The Walking Dead” and a few other popular shows.

Another one of my my Mother’s cousins whom she played with as a child is now the Mayor Pro Tem of a local city. He is one of my Facebook friends. I talk with him sometimes.

Power and fame are different things, though. I like that line out of the Tao Te Ching, if it is translated right: Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Ack! He died! Wikipedia says so! I guess that shows I wasn’t that close to him.