Who is single and not looking for a relationship?

Hey guys, as above thoughts?

1 Like

Me ! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Single bcz of sz. Gf left me bcz I couldnā€™t work anymore due to sz. Not looking for a relationship unless I am able to work.

3 Likes

I gave up on online dating this year. Even if I meet someone online I cant meet them IRL with covid so whats the point. I may come back to it later but its tough when you donā€™t work. The most common thing people ask is ā€œwhat do you doā€. Shortly followed by ā€œwhere are you livingā€. And both my answers to those questions just arenā€™t desirable.

5 Likes

My attitude has shifted toward accepting that Iā€™m perennially single and probably will be going forward.

I have noticed phases, but this time, I think my body is slowing down too, or more to the point - I have less desires, or simply just urgesā€¦

I still wonder if Iā€™ll blush in front of a woman while sheā€™s far younger than I, like when Iā€™m in my 60sā€¦ But I think Iā€™m safe from those occurrencesā€¦ I just remember them!

Fears of FEELING like a ā€˜dirty old manā€™ are what Iā€™m talking about! Lololol.

2 Likes

Me too. Im 52 and havenā€™t been in the romantic mood for several years.

2 Likes

im single, happily single, but havent ruled out a relationship. i have a thing for miranda, a women from my hometown, at the moment, but i havenā€™t seen her in a year. last time we spoke, she was also single, but i didnā€™t hit on her. she gave me a hug and it was cordial. im not the most desirable choice though, having to live in subsidized housing in the future, and not willing to work more than 10 or 15 hours a week. kids are out of the picture for me, so that is another thing working against me. i donā€™t want to and have never tried online dating, i prefer meeting people in real life, but i no longer go to parties or bars, so i rarely socialize. and the thought of hitting on a women at church, just seems like would send me straight to hell. although iā€™ve had people like my caseworker tell me, church is a good place to meet someone.

iā€™ll probably hit it off with someone when im in an old folks home haha.

4 Likes

me tooā€¦ iā€™m single and i donā€™t want a relationship.

2 Likes

My ex was so terrible to me Iā€™m not sure I want to go through all that again with someone else I think Iā€™ll just stick with family

3 Likes

Iā€™m divorced (single) and Iā€™m not looking for a relationship.

1 Like

Been single for a long time, had a online gf for many years, other than that I have made no efforts to date

1 Like

Iā€™m divorced and single and Iā€™m not looking for a relationship.

I have been divorced for over twenty years. I was not looking for a relationship, but it found me. She had been divorced for about twenty years too. Iā€™m 66 she is older. It is never to late.

3 Likes

Single and not looking.

2 Likes

ā€œAnd the award for ā€œworlds worst pick-up lineā€
goes to @seanieireland

Divorced and will never be in a relationship again. No desire in the slightest.

1 Like

Both yes and no. I want to be in a relationship, but Iā€™m struggling to find stability to be up for it. Have to be able to manage my own life before I invite someone else into it I feel.

1 Like

I am single. Do look at dating sites occasionally, but I am happy single, and can afford to live at the moment

All is good here.

Not sure Iā€™d find someone willing to put up with me to be fair!

Have been single for so long, I probably have some habits from living alone for nearly 5 years.

1 Like

Same here I have never been in a relationship. And I dont think Iā€™ll ever be in one either because Iā€™m just not desirable. Especially now that I have my mental illness

1 Like

Iā€™m single by choice. Iā€™ve had suitors, but I donā€™t want to do the whole ā€œIā€™m lonely and youā€™re lonely, letā€™s be less lonely togetherā€ thing because it only turns toxic.

I donā€™t really have room in my life for a partner anyways.

3 Likes