Who is in love with a historical figure?

Who is in love with a historical figure as a real person and has it real effects on you?

1 Like

Osho…
141423132#

1 Like

Does it have real effects on you? making you happy or sad?

1 Like

I couldnt utilized his teaching before i turn psychotic … now i am szphernic i no more fallow him…!! But i love him as a guru…!!! Holy osho…!!!

1 Like

There’s a saying:
You will become like the one who you love,

3 Likes

Yes u are right…!!!

That’s made me think ? Where is that from ?

1 Like

In my past I was in love with Van Gogh and the composer Bach, as well as Martin Luther. Nowadays I still love van Gogh’s art but I’m not in love with him anymore.

2 Likes

Prophet of islam, we should see if its true or not?
I know for myself that even proximity with someone has a subtle effect on your behavior but we can not always be fleeing from people who have bad behavior, we should make ourselves strong enough to not be trapped, at least easily,

Its a very heavy combat in life but there are also good people out there,

2 Likes

How can you be in love with a historical person? :sweat_smile:

I mean I sort of almost maybe understand celebrity crushes, but this?

2 Likes

I love Bach too…

1 Like

I like many controversial historical figures, reading and listening about them makes me calm and relaxed.

1 Like

I feel vibes of energy and change in mood when I hear or think about some of historical figures, I called this love, maybe I should say great respect instead of love, but for me its love and they are mostly men,

1 Like

I’m in love with J.C. and it has had nothing but wonderful effects on me. I am a completely changed woman as a result of my love affair. I even consider myself espoused to him.

1 Like

When i was young and stupid i wanted to marry Jesus.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.