Schizophrenia.com

Who is better

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I vote for females, I’m kind of intimidated by other males.

1 Like

I personally don’t think you should base whether or not someone is better based on sex. You should judge someone based on what they do, not what sex they were born into.

1 Like

the difference is quite big in our thinking behaviour and interests

You hang more with Females or males then ?

Okay you think we are Nicer right ?

1 Like

I chose women. Men are nothing but utilitarian apes, knuckle-dragging work horses. LOL

Women are a work of art.

2 Likes

I feel safer around women.
I’ve been burned by too many males over the years, but @Bowens is right, we should judge people individually not on their gender.

3 Likes

Your comment reminded me of this clip from Seinfeld… :laughing:

2 Likes

Men are better at parking cars.
Women are better at shopping.
It’s a tough call.

2 Likes

I don’t know. If I got on this forum and started spouting that the male is superior and woman are inferior I would immediately get suspended. (Which I don’t think by the way)

I just think the entire question is inappropriate because it assumes one sex is superior to the other. Aren’t we all about everyone being equal these days? Everyone deserves equal opportunities and respect without one assuming that one is better than the other.

3 Likes

Don’t you like men @Yellowdiamond?

1 Like

Well I can’t answer if either gender is better than the other but I will say that Skunks are the best.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

You’re right! I assumed wrong… it turns out women are better at parking and shopping.

2 Likes

Everyone should be judged based on the individual they are, not judged based on the group they happen to be born into.

4 Likes