Who is attracted to you?

Hmmm I seem to attract women of all kinds of professions and age groups. It’s hard to really narrow it down to one type of demographic.

:v:

1 Like

I can relate to that. In my younger years many people found me attractive. I never felt particularly good looking. I didn’t feel ugly, maybe it was just my humor, kindness, and intelligence that attracted people.

Anyway that being said the ratio was like 70/30 or 60/40 women to men that I attracted. I’m not homosexual (not that I have anything against it) but it made me slightly uncomfortable when young men would try to flirt. I attracted ladies mostly around my age though women who were older would often call me handsome.

Nowadays I’m obese and look like a blob. Anytime I lose weight, I start getting that look of interest and am approached by women more often. Last time I got a phone number was some 4 or 5 years ago now. We spoke a few times, she was cool to talk to and was somewhat physically attractive but I wasn’t very interested. I don’t know why. Anyway she stopped talking to me once she learned I had schizophrenia. I didn’t really care.

2 Likes

Absolutely no one is attracted to me. At this point it doesn’t really bother me.

Oh I had plenty of friends. I’m talking about stuff like, “You have nice eyes, I’d like to see the rest of you.” Type comments. I’d be like, “Uh, sorry I don’t swing that way.” Other dude: “Oh well I can always play catcher.” Me… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Lol no one ever mistaked me for gay except this one kid I said something kind of high pitched voice. Idk it “sounded gay “ but it was really anxiety. But I was like “no it’s not like that”. And then I walked away. I was 20 years old and psychotic. But other than that I never been thought of as being gay really.

Oh it wasn’t that they mistake me for gay. It was that they wanted me. :grin:

1 Like

Guys used to be relatively attracted to me before psychosis. Now since psychosis and gaining weight I’m not so sure. I guess it’s all for the best so I can focus my on recovery now.

3 Likes

Who is attracted to me? These guys! tri-lambda

3 Likes

No one.

15 characters

1 Like

no one? if you say so…but as far as topic…im not really sure. Mayme the younger crowd nowadays? Its been awhile since ive had a relationship. Back then I dated older woman before my diagnoses…maymbe I just don’t really pay attention to as much as I should. I think I have an idea what I want though (currently).

lol. ■■■■■■■ nobody.

They don’t exist. I tried online dating, but that went no where. I had a girlfriend once, and she was so emotionally driven I couldn’t cope with her behaviour.

I have had sex with quite a few men too, but that is as short-term as you can get as they were always very non-committal.

I am not sure where I stand to be honest. I have tried so many different things to get myself ‘out there’ but I never seem to get far.

I am basically a Schizo loner with no friends who spends all time out side of work in bed recovering from the strains of my job, with no real life. I think we all know if I was that brutally honest with anyone they’d move on relatively quickly.

I don’t know. I have gone from being a skinny person to fat Thor from Avengers (Or on that track). I am starting to let myself go at 32, so my looks that have served me no benefit in the past will now be gone, so you can add fat ■■■■ to that list of faults too.

1 Like

The Doberman pincher down the street.

2 Likes

I’m not allowed any dating or sexuality. I’m deliberately overlooked plus I’m old now. No one will go near me or even have a conversation. I’m socially infertile. Except for planning and setting me up for domestic abuse and assult, I don’t get spoken to or I’ll be patronised like a sister figure or child, not an out right grown female. Totally over the savage competition and nasty bullying set ups, I don’t want to die because of that. For my own sad life maybe but not by being set up by someone else. Wish they would stop following harassing me also. Sorry but I’m having a harrowing symptoms / experiences.

ive changed myself…Skinny to fat. Sane to insane? regardless…i cant say I can really relate. I cant really say optimistic things as well cause I do have my down times At times. Regardless, I think nobody is really ugly…this may sound like mother talk but. If we are living in a world that’s trying to be equal (women’s rights, equal pay, democracy). Then we sorta have to put that from within to without. I struggle sometimes myself…Not sure who will commit to me also lol.

1 Like

Maybe the hunchback of Notre dame may be interested in me. But he’s hard to read

1 Like

No one attractive for me(but I like kermit the frog If you count)
I use most of my time worrying when I around people
but there were people who attracted to me(well I already this age so there’re some)
most of time I don’t know, because I have low self-esteem
when I come to realization it’s too late they already like me
so kinda kick them out of my life, because I’m scared of deep relationship
and I don’t feel the same, never will
yep, old friends also think I’m cruel to do this way
but I can’t handle people’s feeling
I’m guilty lol but it’s already a past

He could really ring your bells.

2 Likes

Dinga linga linga. :notes::bell:

2 Likes

Ha, I really took a chance on that one. I wasn’t sure if you would like it or if it would piss you off.

2 Likes