Does anyone here meditate regularly?

2 Likes

Yes

Yes

hiccups

1 Like

Yes, for about a year now

2 Likes

I get a bit scaredy-cats when I try to meditate. When I try to blank my mind it seems to be an invitation for intrusive, weird thoughts.

2 Likes

I meditate on a regular

But not like in a designed way or a set aside time,

Kind of like coming back to my own.

Idk if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve put aside meditation for a long time because of this.

1 Like

I try to meditate everyday it helps me deal with voices and intrusive thoughts better.

1 Like

I meditate for 11-15 minutes, twice a day, everyday. It has helped me tremendously. It has almost completely obliterated my migraines. And my mood is even Steven too.

1 Like

Its been a year. Im afraid to leave my body. Its addictive im not a sz when i leave my body im just there to witness the wonders… i might try tonight when everyones passed out.

Yeah and voices go hay wire days and weeks after I meditate. They seem to get stronger? Louder and meaner. Then the supernatural bits (or its just a delusion) start ramping up as well. Cold spots, shadow people, bed vibrations and floating white glitter balls. Its terrifying really.

2 Likes

I meditate. @flameoftherhine do your alters look out for you or are they mischievous?

I meditate too half an hr twice a day.

It has helped reduce the number of thoughts I have but I still have to get a lot better at meditating, I still have many thoughts while meditating but less than I used to.

It is slow going for me but worth it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.