Who here likes clinging onto people

I don’t think that clinging necessarily means that you can’t give someone space too.

I personally don’t mind if people cling onto me.

Unless they are rude or I’ve said sorry but I need more space.

So therefore I cling onto people.

It is like my way of being.

I love it, when I am capable of it.

I’ve seen that before. It is probably because you are lonely.

1 Like

I’m clingy. I can’t help it either.

2 Likes

Oh right. I didn’t realise it was obvious. Good to know.

Yes I am alone.

1 Like

I don’t think your are obvious.

1 Like

Hm, thankyou… I guess…

Hope you’re well…

1 Like

I have a spouse and yet at times I feel so alone.

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you are well too.

1 Like

I think so, but I am not positive…but I think you don’t communicate to her enough. I think it is because of your negative symptoms. Peace

Sorry to hear that Kxev. I personally think we kind of all are alone because we never know what will happen in life.

Do you know why you feel alone in the relationship? No worries if it is personal.

I’m OK Jake. I’m OK.

Just taking things one day at a time atm.

I’m glad you’re feeling alright.

1 Like

@anon83141956 Because we’re two different persons and I feel like I’m alone in my illness, sometimes I feel alone because I don’t want to burden my partner with my crap. It’s really complicated cause we been together for a long time. There are more clingy moments than there are lonely moments in my relationship, but there are times of loneliness.

2 Likes

I would like to cling to someone, but don’t know anyone I trust that much.

2 Likes

I like when a gf shows she wants to be near all the time.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t like that. I need my space.

1 Like

I like that too. But at the same time they should respect space

1 Like

I once was messaging a guy from dating site and every ten minutes or so he’d ask me,
You OK?

Sooo funny

1 Like

It feels good for a while, but it quickly gets old for me. I’m not particularly good at setting and maintaining boundaries, so when I have to say something it usually comes out being a bit confused

2 Likes

I once met a gal on a dating site, we talked on the phone a few times, one day I came home from work and went to bed, was dead tired, she called me 22 times in two hours, while I was trying to sleep. I decided not to continue cause of that was to many calls

2 Likes

Lol that’s hilarious.