Schizophrenia.com

Who here is working?

it could be ,or they have superfunds.

I get paid for 37.5, work about 50.

1 Like

I work 30 hours a week

1 Like

I work 1-3 days a week. On average I work 2 days a week, and on average each shift is about 7 hours.

1 Like

I work for the federal government collecting taxes for the Internal Revenue Service. People don’t like to hear from me. Most of them owe a lot. I go into the office about twice a month to post payments and returns and sort the mail but when I am done I go back home. Usually around lunch time.

If it weren’t for COVID I would be in the office one full day a week. Not sure when it will get back to normal. I also usually spent at least one day a week driving around visiting tax payers and got paid mileage. We aren’t able to do that anymore.

4 Likes

Hahaha liked that sentence

So u work for the irs

The irs is pretty alert body

One of their guys followed me all the way to India over phone bcoz apparently I had some taxes to pay

Great stuff

So now u work from home?

Yeah. I work from home. But my job has always been remote after the first year. I just started working from home about 2 months early because of COVID. I have been on the job 2 years and four months.

I am a revenue officer. We have international revenue officers who work cases overseas and if you owe more than $100,000 we can have the state department revoke your passport.

1 Like

Oh ok

Didn’t know that

But in my case it was just a few dollars bcoz I had filed the tax online and then left the USA, but there’s sometimes difference between the online and what the irs evaluates

I need therapy to work again. Starting one hour a day and build the Workingtime up. I haven’t worked for around 10 years.

1 Like

I just got a job at a big hotel as a valet ! I actually start today !

7 Likes

I’m trying to get back into work but finding it difficult.

Even cleaner jobs I’ve been rejected from because others have more experience than me.

I’m not giving up though.

1 Like

I was working for 35 hours a week for 8 months.

1 Like

I work 8am to 4pm 5 days a week - not including admin and quotes

2 Likes

I’ve been working minimum 40 hours a week for the last two years, but usually I do some overtime, and sometimes a lot of overtime.

2 Likes

what sort of jobs can I get working from home?

Do you have to have a degree to work that sort of job or can u get a certificate? I have considered working for the DHHR or human services. But for now I need a job online and I want to try something different or along those lines of gov. outreach. I post things online that are helpful. For instance I told friends and posted that you can file your 2020 taxes before they vote on the stimulus bill to collect a direct deposit based on what I saw on the net and from articles. My brother said I should start being a content writer on upwork or fiverr.

The insurance industry has a lot of people working from home, but not until you get to a certain point with experience. It’s also an industry that will train those without experience and move them up through the ranks. Fair warning: Dealing with customers gets stressful. They’re all convinced we’re on the take (we truly aren’t - quite the opposite).

2 Likes

Government jobs are hard to get. They are on the GS scale. The particular job I have hires starting at GS-7. You need a 4 year degree. I have a Masters Degree so I got hired as a GS-9. Now I am a GS-11 step 2. Just got a raise.

I think you can get a GS-5 job without a degree. You just have to search USA jobs.

2 Likes

İ m working as a school attendant since 5 years.before that i was working as a cook in a coffee lounge for 1.5 years.both jobs are full time.i also want to return my real working field which is cookery.

2 Likes

I work for myself. I trade stocks.

The work has two components. Strategy development and strategy implementation.

Strategy development is 5 hours a day 6 days a week.

Strategy implementation is 1-2 hours daily five days a week. By the weekend I would have automated the implementation part, so that would be literally 5 minutes.

1 Like