Schizophrenia.com

Who here is working?

How many hours do you work a week?

I work anywhere from 25 to 33 hours a week.

Just applied for a 35-hour/week position.

:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I hope you get the job!

1 Like

Thanks @flyingpancakes! :dizzy:

Awesome username, btw :slightly_smiling_face: :pancakes:

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve been broken for a long, long time…

But I do have a job. Just 17 hours a week.

4 Likes

I have a well-paying job in the shipping field…only 20 hours per week. But I make 30k a year.

I’ve tried full-time hours in the past, but always ended up crashing so I’m sticking with the reduced work week.

4 Likes

I work a full 40 hours, but it’s from home.

1 Like

I work 40 hours a week from home too.

3 Likes

Jesus man. I worked in trucking 10 years and couldn’t make any money unless I was driving the truck.

1 Like

I work for myself for 25 years now, hours vary, but atm I could work every waking hour, I really have to pick up the pace

2 Likes

want to be.

just doing pet sitting for now.

just heard on NPR that hundreds of thousands
of people are leaving their jobs in the U.S.

wow, how do these ones survive?
maybe a lot of it is early retirement.

1 Like

I was working full time with accounting softwares in an accounting office while on 80mg Latuda. Now on 6mg Risperdal I cant do ■■■■.

3 Likes

I am thinking about going back on 80mg Latuda and work in the same office, its my mother’s accounting office. I just hated the side effects, idk how I was able to work for a year nonstop full time with all those side effects, akathisia, nausea, irritability, some positive symptoms, insomnia etc

4 Likes

Not working for many years now

2 Likes

I just applied for my old job back. I’m really hoping I’ll be working soon. It would be full time.

1 Like

I quit the accounting job March 2020 and I am on sickness leave so receiving more money than disability but this will end in Sept and I either need to get back to work or go on disability for the first time in my life.

2 Likes

@TomCat what work do u do for 40 hrs from home?

I love to work.anything right now.i just wana get out of my bad situation.i don’t get disability pension like other people on this website.

1 Like

17 hours is good i hope they paying you enough

1 Like