Who has no Antipsychotic side effects?

Anyone here taking AP have no side effects whatsoever?
And will that last forever? (having no side effects?)

I just got my 400mg Abilify and having no side effects so far…or do I need to wait a little longer?
I got it just 30 minutes ago.

I think you will have to wait a lot longer than 30 minutes @nonschizo. Not having side effects from meds is possible, but I think that would be on more rarer cases.

2 Likes

so what side effects are you experiencing? for a lifelong.

1 Like

You should have been on oral abilify for a couple of weeks before they gave you the depot

3 Likes

I don’t get them myself, but like I said most people do. I got a lot on my last med, I had things like sedation, salivation, constipation, sleeping a lot. I think to see if you have side effects you will have to wait around a month or so because it takes some time to build up in your system.

2 Likes

alright my bad…

1 Like

I take 10 mg abilify, and don’t know if i got any sideeffects, my life is to messy to know what is a sideeffect from abilify, and what i just my messy, but quite happy life (today, tomorrow i don’t know what to expect)

Isn’t 400mg of Abilify enough to blow your head off? I was on 10 mg Abilify and my understanding was that was a medium dose. 400mg is 40 times that. Surely that must have been a typo @nonschizo.

The injection Abilify is 400mg, pills are 30mg max. The injection lasts 2 weeks.

1 Like

K. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

it’s injection 400 mg. once a month.

1 Like

sorry you already knew

what meds are you currently taking? and how many mgs?

1 Like

I am on generic prolixin (fluphenazine). no side effects and very stable…don’t know how it would be controlling voices though.

1 Like

Latuda 74mg 1515151515151551

1 Like

thank you …

1 Like