Who has been on this site since the old format with the forum

I don’t know how old this format is. Does anybody know how old this forum is when they changed the format. @Moonbeam do know how old this format is for this forum? I was on the old forum for around a couple of years…but I took breaks for like 6 months or so.

3 Likes

Was around 2013-14 it changed. I joined in 2012

Plenty of old members around still @jukebox @77nick77 @shutterbug and me to name a few

3 Likes

Not me. I joined in 2015 or so

2 Likes

I was on the old forum. My name was originally Knomad and then Dook. I was there for a long time, then I wasn’t around for years. When I came back the forum had changed and here we are.

2 Likes

I started out on the old forum.
Same name

3 Likes

The year was 1998 when I logged on you have been here ever since Joey was flying high webmasters dad was running the show there were lots of people still on here that were on the original form back then anonymous mint anonymous we swap things back and forth without argument had discussions in a previous way credentials helped but not necessarily most of us survivors remember the Fallen ones good luck to you

5 Likes

I remember Joey.

4 Likes

This is very interesting, how did the old format look like. was it cool and basic.

@Jake It appears that the current forum site was created Sept 30, 2013. At least that’s the date the @system and @SzAdmin accounts were created.

Screenshot_2021-06-22-16-56-37_kindlephoto-2770583

1 Like

Thanks Moonbeam…1515151515

1 Like

I remember people talking about Joey.

2 Likes

I first came here on the 10th of May 2001. I used to talk with Joey on the phone. I miss his dumpster parties.

3 Likes

Been around since 1999, maybe 1998? This is the third or fourth iteration of forum software. Hard to say, I’m losing count. I remember losing Joey and Dugal/Danweb (Dan Webster).

2 Likes

I have. Early on not many people responded to me. I was into songs - posting the lyrics of songs I liked and found uesful in some way. - wrote posts of them… My voice.

3 Likes

I joined late 1999. Was active for a while then had some years off but joined this iteration when it was brought about. Came back 5 or so years ago. So many people come and go over the years.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.