Who has been on ap’s for 20 years or more and what dose?

What ap and what dose ?

1 Like

I was on 1 mg of Haldol for about 40 years. Unable to get Haldol / haloperidol, I am trying Prolixin / fluphenazine now. I also am taking 50 mg Seroquel for sleep.

2 Likes

Different meds at various doses.
Over the years.

2 Likes

I’ve been on aps since my first breakdown in '69. They have improved over time. I am currently on 5 mg ziprexa which I’ve been taking for 12 years.

4 Likes

risperdal (ruined my life) for five years…then got on abilify which cost me my marriage because we were delusional and spent too much money. abilify lasted about a year. then I found prolixin. generic for me…fluphenazine 10 mg twice a day. love it.

1 Like

I’d say yeah it’s been over 20 years

Like anyone you try lots meds just to get it right

Rispersal long time now paliperdone 6 mg.

1 Like

I was put on 60 mg of prolixen in 1982. The dosage went up and down over the years depending on how I was doing. Than in about 1999 I was put on resperidone and I still take it and it’s 6 mg.

IDK. They put me on these for some reason, I’m starting to suspect something may be wrong with me all these years.

2 Likes

I’m into my second decade of 10 mgs of zyprexa. Have my moments but it’s the minimum I can do without too many symptoms. I’d say at least 15 years and pretty stable!

1 Like