Who had a paralyzing paranoia too?

I went from resperidone to elavil and the paranoia left. Part of me thinks the resperidone enhanced my paranoia. I can’t be sure but it sure seemed that way to me. I feel so much better

2 Likes

I’m on Vraylar (cariprazine) and now a lot of OCD-like inhibitions are gone (don’t know if these are like paranoia). I used to have a crippling fear of going to “hell” if I did anything at all for fun. This fear was usually unconscious, but it effectively sabotaged any fun I could be having. Now it is different. The med has made it possible for me to get out and be a lot more social for the pleasure of it. And you know what? The world didn’t come to an end. Nothing like Henny Penny happened. This ap made that possible, for nothing else I’m doing has changed. Take care and hope this helps.

1 Like

I had terrible, nonstop paranoia, telepathy and thought reception for 33 years. I finally got rid of it all by getting a virtual genius for a pdoc who put me on three different AP’s. I also instituted my own therapy of a set of coping skills comprised of: Yoga, meditation, prayer, piano playing, reading, volunteering, social media, pet ownership, fish oil, good sleep hygiene, good nutrition and a regular weekly routine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.