Who feels too, that we should recover on our thinking?

In fact I think a lot still, but it’s a sick thinking still…
It’s obsessive, it’s practically and imaginatory limited, limited to one small point about problems, fears etc…
OK, you all know, that I come from far… but I saw on internet these pictures with the big light in the brain, like the mind is all opened but balanced too…
My mind was so bad, that I attracted even physical sensations on the level of my head.
Maybe the aps dulled me too, the isolation too…
But this mind should expand right? Still am finding this a tricky thing, cause some thoughts can be bad, psycho or just unhealthy…
Who recovered on his mind here? In fact, it’s all about this in sz right? :roll_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I even tend to forget, that the docs call our disorders brain diseases or mind diseases…
When I am better in my mind, which happens still only for a second, even my body(conversion) disorder gets better…

My mind is fully recovered from the positives but I still struggle with the negative symptoms or sz.

Ya. I do. The drinking needs to stop, but adderall or stimulants just make it worse. I need meds because I’m a mess.

I’m addicted to my brain which needs to stop.

I find, that the negatives can affect the mind and the thinking too, no?
Cause when I am sleepy and lazy or some other stuff, I can’t even think lol…

1 Like

I agree anna. My thoughts are psycho too.

1 Like

I do believe we can develop unhealthy habits of mind. It’s why I see a therapist and keep doing therapy books.

1 Like

You are sweet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush::heartpulse:
Yeah… I probably turned too dumb lol… but I’ve accepted this not long ago. This is what happens, when you saw my family lol… or if my dad was ill too, poor he, despite his violence…
Yeah, I couldn’t understand before even this pic, with the man with the light bulb in his head, you see that?
Am too dumb for it even now…
But yeah, my head often hurts from some kind of ill thinking…
And as I said, it’s tricky to control your thoughts, while trying to remain happy…
But yeah, right now, I feel like I need even oxygen in my head, much more imagination, openmindness etc… while keep thinking still, not having holes as I was having a bunch of them before… I mean, it feels even physical too to regain this "something " in my mind…

1 Like

I think you are giving expression of the feeling of being incomplete and unable to think much,
and not think freely. I felt that way for many years but couldn’t pin it down. I think I am getting better now.
I never had physical feelings in my head.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.