Who else is obliged to endure suffering and pain, waiting for better days?

Ok, so i am here still fighting, but i am in pain often… The pain can cause us react badly etc i find… But i never found a med who was reallyhelping, so i wait… Even my pdoc said, that i should wait and just pay efforts…
But its hard, pals… My sz hits me physically even. I can get nauseous, weak, not being able to stand on my feet by fear etc… Yeah, i dont realize it well often, but one of my biggest problem is my worries… Idk why the zyprexa didnt relieve a lot my worries, but maybe one day…
But who else is quite even in a physical pain? I am a real disabled lol… How do you do with this thing? Did it get better one day for you? :slight_smile:
The buddhists say, that ‘‘the pain is optional, the suffering inevitable’’… Yeah, the goal is to get myself free from the pain, but i still dont control it a lot… Life is beautiful, but i should endure this stuff here :confused: … Its tiring…
Tell me, that i have all my chances to get rid of the pain one day maybe? :slight_smile: I need support in order to continue lol… I took one klonopin now too,lol… I am a bit afradi to take a benzo every day, but my doc was allowing it…

1 Like

So should i continue enduring the pain in the hope, that it will fade away one day? :confused:
I am more sensible now, but more reasonable too…
Idk if someone else’s pain got better here one day?

Ur not alone I’m also in pain

1 Like

Oh, i am sorry toneer… But should we seek more help form the meds, while i did this for ten years and the meds never helped?
What are you doing when you are in pain? I guess, to get a bit more active can distract, but i have problems to move then too…

1 Like

I just bare it hoping for better days

i see… Thank you for replying :slight_smile: .
My hope was inexistante for the last decade tbh… In fact, its hard, cause my only support - my mother, doesnt believe in a well being for me i find… So i get desperate a lot still… My sister is the same, they believe i’ll always be in pain…
So theres chances in your opinion, that the pain can stop one day, even if the meds dont help?

1 Like

Nd I’ve never used meds and don’t want to use them cuz they’re just horrible in my case they’re side effects is on of the many reasons why I’m like this

I’ve been diagnosed for 20 years and there has been many ups and downs…I still try to have hope and not give up

1 Like

Oh, i understand, ok… Me, itake the minimum now, but its painful… Anyway, maybe this can stop.
Me, i tried all the meds for ten years, but i guess its a hard illness. Me, i have paranoia, but on the other hand- negatives. If i work on the one side, the other side gets worse… Anyway…
I also realized today, that i am quite disconnected from reality too lol…
So we should be patient @ToneErUp when it hurts so bad? All the best to you, we are strong i find to have this illness…

1 Like

Does it hurt you even physically too @ToneErUp, i was just wondering?..

Yeah at times it’s unbearable I have to put my phone down and try to sleep it off but I can’t sleep lately so I just lay there waiting for it to leave and whenever I feel a glimpse of something I remember of all my problems and back down I go

Honestly idk why It gets bad at times like my problems sure they suck but it shouldn’t make me feel that in pain I think maybe the ap closed too much of those receptors that make u feel good dopamine

I think its mostly the illness, that causes pain… In fact, i emerge from a 20 years of inactivity, which maybe worsened the things…
Yeah, me too, when i am in pain, i cant handle noises etc… Lets see if today this will pass too…
The best would be to get active when it hurts, idk, but its tiring… I am anxious too…

1 Like

I understand I’ve only recently got like this like maybe a year now

I see… Oh, yeap, keep trying and hoping :slight_smile: . Me, i am quite severe, cause i am ill since kid… I went quite sick for looong time… And the hardest is, that my mother really lost all hope about me… She thinks ill always be in pain, which i cant agree a lot… The pain is not necessary i find… Ok, we all suffer, but my body gets weak and in pain, which is not normal…

So medicine didn’t work? None of them?

Well, not enough, nope… I lived isolated for 20 years, ten years of them i believed all the pdocs and i tried all their meds… One pdoc even told me, that i tried way too much even… But i continue taking the zyprexa, cause it will be even worse without it i think…

Yeah probably1233222

What sort of a pain is it? Is it physical pain that could be mitigated with painkillers?

Ohh painkillers would do the trick I remember taking percs while having this symptom and it vanished but probably get worse overtime as it lowers my dopamine