Who else is addicted to cheese?

And whats ur favorite kind of cheese?

3 Likes

I’ll take a good Havarti over schizophrenia any day.

5 Likes

The best cheese I can get in the supermarket for me is blue cheese. But my philosophy is the smellier the cheese the better. Unfortunately supermarkets around here don’t do smelly cheeses.

3 Likes
7 Likes

cheese!! I love it… just reading the word makes my mouth water… cant pick one cheese…

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/food-drink/cheese-triggers-the-same-part-of-brain-as-hard-drugs-study-finds-a6707011.html%3Famp

8 Likes

My cheese addiction is definitely a thing. My favorite kind of cheese is pepper jack.

1 Like

What did the cheese say when he looked in the mirror?

Halloomi!

3 Likes

I like my Havarti on Triscuit.

3 Likes

i used to eat so much cheese but now i dont eat as much i love colby cheese by itself and blue cheese dressing on wings and salad

1 Like

A nice strong Danish cheese sliced thick on a fresh baked roll with butter and some marmalade

2 Likes

ǝɔnɐs ʎɹɹǝquɐɹɔ ɥʇıʍ ǝsǝǝɥɔ ʇɹǝqɯǝɯɐɔ pǝıɹɟ dǝǝp ǝʌoן ı

2 Likes

Everything in my life makes sense now…

3 Likes

can’t remember the last time I ate cheese.

oh yeah. pizza

1 Like

Just reading the word cheese makes me happy.

I love camembert, edam, oh I love too many to list.

Anyone ever tried asiago? It’s beautiful.

1 Like

stares at this thread after having just finished a cheese stick I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM

lol. I like mozzarella. Me and my roommate used to get giant bags of mozzarella cheese sticks to snack on.

1 Like

explains my childhood addiction to Cheez-its

1 Like

I mainlined sharp cheddar cheese for many years and I have the tracks to prove it. But I joined Cheese Anonymous and I have two months clean and hungry.

4 Likes

Limburger cheese! Yum! Apparently this cheese smells so awful that my former roommates stipulated in the lease that I had to eat it outside and triple bag it before bringing it back in.

1 Like

the cheese addiction has gotten so bad that i now have to melt it down and inject it directly into my heart

3 Likes