Who else has played Assassin’s creed?

It’s such a good game. The entire series is. I haven’t played origins, though. Anyone play that one yet?

2 Likes

I have origins and it’s one of my favorites! I’ve played them all but the original first one. Assassins creed 3 is probably my all time favorite. I think they got worse the further it went along*. So I’m happy that origins is so fun.

(*note: I did enjoy syndicate and that’s one of the newer ones so I think there’s hope for the series)

1 Like

I played all of them up through 3. A little bit of black flag (I didn’t really like it). Played through most of syndicate up until right before the last mission. I liked it a lot. I love the Ezio trilogoy. Currently replaying brotherhood again.

1 Like

I have origins and am playing through it. Its really quite good. I also like AC 2 and 4 a lot

1 Like

Never played it but recently Ubisoft gave away blackflag for free so I might try it in the future.

1 Like

I was mistaken my favorite is actually assassins creed 2. Had to go look through all of them to figure it out lol.

I remember I have unity and I actually haven’t even played it yet. I heard it was awful so I never tried. Was going to after syndicate but I got distracted by origins coming out and totally forgot about it.

Ezio is a badass and definitely my favorite. (Even though Altair would kick his ass)

1 Like

I love the AC series. I have Origins, it’s pretty good.

I don’t play video games. I don’t want the men who follow me tapping into it and watching me play.

I have origins but I can’t get out the starting area. I have the next quests. And done all the extras but when I go to the guy to take me he just grunts or does nothing so I had to ditch the game and I’m very disappointed with it.

I loved the first one. Played a bit of black flag.

1 Like

I’ve played them all and currently playing Origins, it’s so good! Probably one of my fave AC games.

I really love the bow and arrow side to the combat.

2 Likes

I bought one of them for the PC, but I never installed and played it. My nephew plays it, and he’s quite good from what I saw a few years ago. That’s why I bought it- I liked watching him play.

2 Likes

I played 2 and 3. Didn’t enjoy nr. 3 too much, but I loved 2

1 Like

Origins is definitely my favorite in gameplay. Best story imo is the ezio story but origins is great the mechanics and story combined make it the funnest to play

1 Like

the only one I finished was assassins creed 2. I have black flag but I got stuck on it

1 Like

I haven’t played, but I’ve watched game-play on you-tube and I own most of all the soundtracks to the game. I love classical scores from movies, to TV, to video games.

3 Likes

I got stuck on it, too. Honestly I didn’t like it too much.

The only thing I liked about that game was teaching your crew to sing old sailor songs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.