Who else has katsaridaphobia?

I saw one of them just outside my apartment climbing the stairs. I needed to go shopping for some food and I pondered if to go back and don´t eat dinner or “man up” and try to avoid the insect, going straight to the elevator.

When I returned home, that thing was going to enter my appartment. It was between me and the door. I kept going back and forth into the elevator until it disappeared the other way.

I´ve just sprayed with mosquito (yeah I don´t have the one for roaches atm) insecticide the entrance. I wonder if it will repel the thing.

I googled it. Mosquito spray doesn´t work with cockroaches :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That’s horrible. Nightmarish even

2 Likes

No I had a friend that had a phobia like that though. Mainly cockroaches and wasps. I think the flying part played a role. I lived in a roach infested place once. I had a small one walk across my close eye while sleeping. Without even realizing, I grabbed it and through it away. They’d come out at night. Eventually I found this miracle poison and hardly came across them. Crazy times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.