Who do you take a stand for

some people stick up for the oppressed/disadvantaged in general, some people stick up for specifically women, some people stick up for this and that or

if I had to pick a person I stick up for the most it would be a drug addict, but if I could pick my drugs, id stick up for my drugs, before I stick up for another addict :wink:

3 Likes

I stick up for my wellbeing which includes my sick addictions. Wish i could be addicted to a more natural healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

I stand up for anyone who needs it really mainly the oppressed. The neurodivergent, and the queer spectrum are ones I defend most tbh

1 Like

I take a stand against racists, ignorant people, bigots, and overly politically correct people.

I take a stand for those who can’t defend themselves.

2 Likes

Social injustice makes my blood boil. I live in the UK and often wonder what our country has come to after 10 years of a Conservative government. Food bank use has rocketed and the disabled are victimised.

So probably the poor, disadvantaged and disabled.

2 Likes

I try to champion causes related to minorities and at-risk groups, with special focus on the LGBTQ+ community, racial minorities, the disabled, and the economically disadvantaged.

2 Likes

I give financial support to causes/organizations such as “UNICEF” who help less fortunate children have a normal life, with love, security and education.

2 Likes

Hm, good question. Anyone who has a hard time standing up for themselves, the disenfranchised, animals, the mentally ill. I am an INFJ personality, so I’m
“The Advocate”.

I’m kind of burnt out these days but I try to donate to local charities and do whatever I can.

I wish I could do more though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I stand up for a woman who is standing up for the poor and oppressed in the U.S. She is a congresswoman from Hawaii named Tulsi Gabbard. She is strongly against these futile regime change wars we keep getting into. She is running for president, and I think she could make a lot of things right again.

1 Like

My kids. Especially my oldest son who has tourette’s syndrome and is on the autism spectrum.
For many years I worked as a home manager for people who have mental and physical disabilities. So I’m still involved to some extent.

Animals,Nature,The Natural World!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.