Who do you live with?

I live with my parents and older brother. my mom and I have schizophrenia, but my brother had trouble in school because of my mom and me having schizophrenia before we were on meds for it. My poor brother. I feel so sorry for him. I feel so bad seeing him suffer every day at home, instead of having a family of his own. I also feel sorry for myself though. My and my brother basically took several years off and then went back to community college. My twin sister lives really far away in another part of the country, and I’m afraid she is developing schizophrenia, even if she doesn’t hear voices.

1 Like

My mom, but I have to life with myself too! :wink:

1 Like

Wife and daughter. We own our home.

2 Likes

i live on my own but my friend comes over a lot and she stays nearby, i also visit my mum and my sister and her kids she also has a very nice cat and so does my mum along with a dog, i love the dog and i’d have it in a heartbeat but my mum needs it more than me just now,

living alone is hard to get use to and its hard getting use to a new place but i think i am now, you need to keep up with the cleaning and shopping and i think these are the two hardest things to do, luckily i stay near shops where i can get my things easily but it is still hard, my friend helps me out a lot with cooking and things as well although i do a bit myself, there is also the problems of knowing what to do and that is why its good to work on a routine if you have the motivation and finding things to do.

Cool names for the fish.

im curently living with my ma’s cat because if it wasnt for her love of her cat id probably be homeless .

She (my ma) loves her cat to the point that she wants someone that she trusts to take care of her.

1 Like

Thanks. I like their names too. I named them after the three musketeers after my mom nicknamed them that. There were three but Athos died.

2 Likes

I live by myself

1 Like

@BonBonSquad
I know exactly what you mean. I live with my husband and two beautiful children. It’s amazing but sometimes I just don’t feel like I’m enough for them and they need someone more capable.

2 Likes

With my parents and brother. I’m 16, so I can tell it’s normal yet

1 Like

I have a low income apartment too.

1 Like