Who do you live with?

Self? Parents? Family? Husband?

1 Like

A guilty conscience.
Actually I have to share a room in a boarding house.

3 Likes

You could likely get a section 8 type place couldn’t ya Nick?

Parents…
esp…Mom and Dad…:alien:

I live with my mom and her husband and i am 29 years old. i would’ve never thought that i would be living with my parent at that age.

How difficult is it to get housing with section 8? How long is the waiting list?

Self and completely loving it

Live on my own
There are good and bad things of living on own

1 Like

Yes, I think I am eligible. I was actually looking into that last night.

2 Likes

Yea. I live alone in a low income apartment. I had to wait about 9 months for a studio and about 2 years for a full one bedroom. It’s/very nice here too but i def get lonesome at times

3 Likes

Parents. I like living with my parents. Actually I wish to live with them as long as possible.

2 Likes

I live with my father and sister and I’m 30. I fist moved out of home at the age of 19 after being diagnosed with schizophrenia a few years ago I have now moved back.

1 Like

Spouse and kids… which is good, great sometimes, but also exhausting and overwhelming at times. I wouldn’t want it any other way, I love these people, but sometimes I feel very guilty and ashamed for not being more capable / “better” at my roles.

For those who are living with parents and feeling shabby about it – please realize, America is one country where living with your family is NOT seen as a normal or positive quality. Why is that? I wish I could invite my in-laws to live with us – they need the daily assistance and socialization, I could use a couple more hands in the kitchen, and they’d get to spend tons of time with their grandkids. Our grocery bills would be easier to manage and they wouldn’t have to pay a mortgage. What’s bad about that? Fat cats make less money off of us, that’s what… that’s the only reason it’s socialized as a negative. :wink:

5 Likes

I live with my ex, three dogs and a cat.

As they say on Facebook, It’s complicated.

7 Likes

I have lived alone most of my life. Unless you want to count pets. Right now I live with 3 dogs, 1 bird and 1 rabbit.

3 Likes

I lived with my folks from age 28-46. I got married and live with my husband now.

3 Likes

I live with my wife and her 3 bipolar personalities: Grumpy,
Happy, and Sleepy.

She probably sees me as Doc and Bashful.

Does anyone else have others of the 7 Dwarfs living with them?

5 Likes

I live with my boyfriend and my cat… I think I like the cat better, but shhh don’t my boyfriend that :joy: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

İ m living with my parents for now because my wife is working outside my city.but i lived 6 years out of my country (germany australia)but after i get sick i moved my parents house.but lately i get cured and i m waiting my wife to come to my city for live together.but living with my parents is also ok for me.no rent, good foods,etc…no worries

4 Likes

I live with my husband and two goldfish Porthos and Aramis :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I live with my mom again since my psychotic break, it’s cool, don’t need to do all the house chores by myself anymore :smile:

4 Likes