&

Trent Reznor

&

Angelina Jolie

3 Likes

Myself.

I love solitude.

5 Likes

My husband. We do almost everything together. And I love him.

5 Likes

The A-Team.

Idk. I’m always vibing on something.

2 Likes

I vibe best with my partner. We’ve been together for 13 years now, and spend a lot of time together.

3 Likes

A bag of Jet Puffed marshmallows and a chocolate Frosty-ccino.

6 Likes

A bottle of coke and bubblegum flavoured bubblegum

4 Likes

Used to be my best friend before sz, but now myself since I got sz.

2 Likes

Yesterday, as I was in my bedroom, I locked the door so that the cat could not run away, the cat eventually jumped up on my bed, massaged my leg, then rested her body on my leg, which felt so nice his whole body weight seemed to be on my leg. As I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see he was just downright staring at me with his ears all peaked upright, it was kind of scary but in a really adorable way,so I can securely say that the cat seems to have a good vibe with me

4 Likes

I always wanted to find “my people “.
Feel connected with etc

3 Likes

It’s a tie between my mom and sister

2 Likes

My mom probably. On the lookout for a shorty to get vibed tho

3 Likes

Also my mum despite the fact that she’s a workaholic who usually ignores me. She’s the best I got.

2 Likes

I wish I vibed with somebody. I always have had this dream for a long time to have a nice group of friends and we keep in touch on a WhatsApp group like normal people. But I think I’m an idiot. So who can vibe with an idiot. Lol :smirk:

Anyways maybe one day I’ll come across some other idiots.

In the mean time I’ll keep on dreaming :smirk:

And that dream might come to the grave with me.

Idiot I am :smirk:

2 Likes

Penguins and otters :penguin: :otter:

Ideally? A pack or two of Salem 100 cigarettes and a bottomless glass of ice cold Coca-Cola. But, sadly, this is not an ideal world so,

For me, black, unflavored, decaffeinated coffee, water, and music on YouTube premium.

1 Like

Probably my sister Jo. She works a lot, so we don’t always get a chance to talk, but when we do there’s a great connection

My Cat, but would love if I could vibe better with people:)

Myself 15555555555

1 Like