Who controls the world

Back in 1999 I had auditory hallucinations that the 1 % of the richest people controls the world. I even had a name for these people, Epsilon or e.

I heard somewhere that the richest 1% of the world controls a shocking amount of the world’s wealth - substantially more than half. I don’t think anyone can control the world, though. It’s too complex and there is too much going on.

1 Like

I think Forbes named a mexican drug cartel leader the 80’th most powerfull man in the world. Crazy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/07/12/drug-lord-joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-escapes-from-a-mexican-high-security-prison/

1 Like

The weather controls the world.

2 Likes

water and oil…

1 Like

I once read (and I’m butchering it) that no one controls the world and that it’s a scary thing that no one does. We’re a ship without a captain.

2 Likes

Scarcity controls the world

1 Like

Don’t let them fool you. Women run this world.

1 Like

My religious history taught me that demons ruled the world via demonic empiricism and telepathy. Yeah, that was a terrible belief from start to finish. Now I’m just comfortable believing that everyone rules a small portion of the world, if you want a larger chunk you have to pursue it.

1 Like

No…close though. Their vaginas do.

Hahaha

The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.