Who cares about the super bowl?

I don’t think I’ve seen a Super Bowl in my entire life except in the hospital everybody wanted to watch it I didn’t pay much attention till Justin timberlake was singing then I just sorta watched I don’t watch very much sports I’d rather go fishing or do archery I know I talk a lot about archery :joy:

1 Like

I don’t watch the game but sometimes watch the music break, I remember last time it was snoop dog, dr dre and maybe eminem?

1 Like

I love american football. I can’t stand the other football (we call it soccer here in Canada) so i’ll definitely be watching the super bowl.

My team didn’t make it though. I just want to see a close game.

3 Likes

Yeah, come on Lazio!

2 Likes

I just watched real madrid spain

3 Likes

I’m actually watching archery Levi Morgan vs Sara Lopez lol I’m a bit obsessed with archery

2 Likes

A handful of times, I had gone to Super Bowl parties, or hosted them. I thought socializing and the commercials were a lot of fun. The two I had hosted were a great time. I don’t want to host them anymore. It was something different to do.

I don’t really care about it now. However, I was thinking about watching the commercials and halftime show tomorrow night. I know my husband will be watching it.

Fun fact: there are a ton of cars in our neighborhood on Super Bowl Sunday evening. It appears as though there are a lot of homes hosting Super Bowl parties.

2 Likes

I don’t care who plays in the super bowl, I just like the commercials and half time show. I kind of want the 49rs to win just cuz they’re the underdogs and I always root for the underdogs.

3 Likes

When I was younger I used to watch football from the opening kickoff until the end, but now I never watch the entire game.

I’ll do the same with the Super Bowl. I’ll watch the 4th quarter if it’s a close game.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.