Who cares about the super bowl?

Not me.

I just don’t get all the hub bub, bub. The day approaches soon , though. Tomorrow as a matter of fact.

Since my dad will likely watch it off and on, I will likely catch some of it myself.
Therefore, I guess I must pick a team to root for I guess.

Very well. I will pick the 49ers. Why, you ask? 2 reasons.

1. Taylor swift and all her zillions of fans will be rooting for the Chiefs and I want to do the opposite. I don’t have anything against Taylor Swift, but when anyone gets is big as she is and is on the news every time she blows her nose, I tend to get fed up with seeing them. Hence my mild opposition to her support.

2. I feel I am contributing, in however small a way, to counteracting the zillions of newly minted Chiefs fans. Just an underdog thing, I guess.

What’s your view on the Super bowl? Do you care? Who are you rooting for?

2 Likes

Celtics basketball?

1 Like

i meant chiefs

its early

2 Likes

Edited so as not to confuse.

1 Like

As to your original question: not me.

1 Like

I don’t care but I guess it’s a cultural thing.

Most Europeans are into soccer.

2 Likes

I only root for the chiefs because they been to the super bowl so many times lately they must be worth something lol

2 Likes

I am now your mortal enemy :eye:

j/k of course. I dont care much who wins.

1 Like

I don’t care about the super bowl I only care about the supper bowl :ramen::bowl_with_spoon: :laughing:

7 Likes

That’s cute @ThePoet

@Bowens let the war begin I got dibs on the chiefs lol

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: thanks @Turtle43

2 Likes

Im a Kansan so i will be rooting for the chiefs. If we win there will be fireworks and people shouting and honking in my town of Lawrence, Kansas like the last time we won

2 Likes

I’ll probably tune in for the half time show.

I was a teenager in the 00s,

So that’s a big deal for us.

Usher actually lived about two hours from where I did in high school.

I don’t know how long he was there, but apparently he frequented a super high end shopping center most weekends.

If he was in a store, you weren’t allowed to come in unless you had a specific product you were 100% going to purchase.

This girl I went to high school with put her parents in about 15K of credit card debt trying to meet Usher at that mall.

The parents were less than thrilled when they found out.

2 Likes

I wish it were the Lions playing actually. That said, I’m hoping the 49ers win

2 Likes

I’m just glad I don’t have to work during the Super Bowl :pray: I worked many years at pizza shops for the Super Bowl, and it was hell. I’m just gonna relax with some good grub and hopefully watch a close game

3 Likes

I plan to watch, not rooting on any team.

1 Like

I’d rather watch hockey or competitive archery tbh curling is ok but I think people really don’t know how hard competitive archery truly is

1 Like

Not in the least other than it annoys me because I see resources being consumed that could be put toward constructive purposes instead.

1 Like

In all seriousness you guys who are reading this I recommend archery as a sport to try out just a suggestion lol I find it clears my mind and it’s just me and the target that’s all that I think about in full draw

1 Like

I don’t care for football or the Super Bowl
but I may watch a bit of the game here and there.

I’ll be rooting for San Francisco for the same reasons @Bowens gave.

1 Like