Schizophrenia.com

Who can't exercise here?

I have a genetic disorder that makes my muscles really stiff. Moderate to mild exercise is great but for more than that I will be in severe pain.

1 Like

Every time I get overheated I have break through psychosis and panicking attacks. What the ■■■■?

Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

From exercise? Antipsychotics make us less tolerate heat and too hot or too cold is bad for the body. I know my Latuda came with a paper saying that it causes heat intolerance.

1 Like

@Aziz

Any physical activity that makes me sweat massive amounts. For example, today, I was freezing most of the morning. Then, I simply got too hot. Bam! An episode.

I’ve been this way for years. :grimacing:

1 Like

can you walk?
regularly.

even this can help.

i cant run anymore i used to be a jogger

2 Likes

Yeah try to play basketball once a week but my negative symptoms leave me unmotivated to even do that

1 Like

I really miss jogging

i used to get the runner’s high

and it released sugar into my blood and increased my insulin sensitivity so therefore helping to regulate my appetite

2 Likes

I walk sometimes in the house 6000-10 000 steps all day but sometimes I just walk 3000 steps all day.

1 Like

How many schizophrenics did you meet in real life?

No one, I dont hang around whit losers that come to the forums that promotes this kind of useless mentality

Hahaha Why are you posting here then?

1 Like