Who can help me to learn programming c++?

math and programming come hand in hand. math is absolutely necessary for graphics programming
there is no need for nano precision in this case

math is the first resort. If you had any real computer experience you would know that all a computer is, is one big calculator.

I mean, math is necessary in a program when it comes to simple operations like adding, subtracting, multiplying, and division.

but when it comes to dealing with real numbers, irrational numbers, and approximations, things can get over-complicated and out of hand. a program can only allocate so much data.

mind you, math existed long before computers. math is a very complex and developed.

yet again, I’ve not done much graphics programming. and that type of programming does require an understanding of basic geometry.

I have programming experience. I never said I had computer experience. in fact, knowing about hardware isn’t really important, when it comes to minor software programming.

I have just tried:

Liberty BASIC charges over $50 so that you get the license to use runtime libraries without the IDE, i.e. standalone EXE.

Free Pascal can compile .PAS source code into standalone EXE (even under Windows 10 64-bit) but I have no idea how to create GUI.

Hey there,
There are quite some ways in which you can begin your journey of learning c++. Now, if you don’t want to get a book or anything then, the best place to start off would be youtube because there are tons of useful videos out there and once you start to get a hang of it start writing some code and you can always get help from Stack Overflow or coderanch and many other such forums which can help you with your doubts and point in the right direction.

1 Like